Update suggestion: dungeon relics upgrade !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Samer206, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Samer206

Samer206 Member

Duo to large amount of dungeon relics that players no longer willing to buy, the rewards from dungeon has lost it's value (players no longer buy dungeon relics since they only need 1 relic from each type).

therefore, I suggest to:
    Add level upgrade to dungeon relics, Similar to Kunlun relics where you can upgrade them from level 1 to level 10.
    (Intermediate Hermit Jegal Yuryu Create List)
    Jegal create final.PNG

(example: Bead Plate of Icy Palace should be upgraded to level 2 Bead Plate of Icy Palace.).
    more details:
    use two (level 1) Bead Plate of Icy Palace to CREATE one Level 2 Bead Plate of Icy Palace

summary:
    this will encourage players to play more, and spend more money.

WindStruck and Trollamite like this.
  2. WindStruck

WindStruck Member

That’s actually such a great idea

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

won't happen cause not in Korea, and those relics are free too... so whats the point of having more than 1 set of lvl relics?

sounds more like a pain to me.. T.B.H.... more pointless crafting at ludicrous rates..

having the boss relic only lvled gives u incentive to lvl to end game to be able to farm the relics and give redfox more money...

Making lvled plates will instead net Redfox a loss.. unless they put in boxes.. lol...

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  4. Wandaye

Wandaye New Member

It is the natural course that once an item drops too often, there would be too many of them being sold. Players just need to go farm other stuff. I don't think the dungeon plates were even meant to be "best in slot" items.

By the way, if anything should to be implemented, that would be more character slots (!).

5. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

That' a good idea. Since kl relics only drop from boss wich is controlled by only a top few people this would give people that are solo players or just take long time to grind lvls some new relics to obtain that would help them. Maybe just upgradable to 3 or 5. Although with kl relics much easier to obtain since event it would still be a good thing for people that are grinders that are f2p or low money.

6. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

The dungeon beads (8 total) have a purpose to be made into this relic into the future:
    relic.jpg

Your idea would also imply these possible problems:
    -new set bonuses for each new level tier, level 1 already having really good set bonuses
    -improved relic stats for already good stat relics
    -if it would be same as KL relics where you can fail upgrading, you would have imbalance in relics, since icy takes by far the longest to make compared to the other 5 and you would need 1000+ to make level 10, icy epi is easier to make compared to that and you would also need 6 relics (8 in the future) which is harder to make compared to KL relics.

Needless to say KR development look to have a different plan regarding all dungeons and their rewamps. Rewamped LL dungeon will host the best weapons in the game (as far as I can tell) along with probably the best pvp epis. Black monk having some decent epis that fullfill a special role for which they are used.

With all this said everything really new and worthwhile will be tied to higher levels, 240+ levels which is normal in game development, the rewamped dungeons are already a big help for new players since they give really good stats and are really cheap to get.

7. Wandaye

Wandaye New Member

Me want that relic.

8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

you will be getting it soon.. its the combination of all dungeon plates...

although when you see the xtra start from adding the last plate.. I doubt u would want to craft lol..

9. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Say you made the relic and had another set of plates. Do you know if you would be able to use all the plates and that relic, or would it be considering stacking and not allow you to.

10. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I don't know, it's probably same as flag of chaos and banners but you got to wait and see.

Black monk bead plate gives 10/1k hp leech, LL dungeon bead plate gives 10/1k VE leech. 7 Relic set bonus is 50 all resist and 8 set bonus gives 30% crowd control resist.

11. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

It sux

12. cimaron

cimaron New Member

Samer206 they will not gona do nothing from what you said. People fed up with the craft rate, refine rate lots of failed. I'm getting boring again.