UPDATE: Scroll previews in HD - WATCH NOW!

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by ZeddyPixel, Sep 21, 2016.

1. ZeddyPixel

ZeddyPixel New Member

Update 1/5/2016 :

After some feedback, I found that it was best if I verbally state what I was preforming in order to prevent confusion. This isn't top quality voice acting or anything, so expect some coughs or scratchy voice (As in this first batch of videos, as I'm sick at the moment @_@)

Either way, I hope you enjoy the HD previews, free of any Speaker-destroying dubstep-rap or pointless after-effect filters. Just pure HD 1080P 60FPS scroll previews :D

(And yes. I've had complaints from people saying that the videos arn't "HD" even though they are. Youtube seems to enjoy setting it down to a 480P by default, but you can click on the gear in the bottom right and set it to 1080P60 Which will let you see the videos in full 60FPS HD. As far as recording them in 4K? Jesus Christ people it's rumble fighter 4K is too much Q_Q)

HAVE FUUUUUUN!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3cyo0UxVygSOkQYxQ8SqBPDpsY0f4d2U

Playlist is up and running! I'll try to add the scroll images as the video thumbnails when I can. ENJOY :D

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    Lubba likes this.
  2. ZeddyPixel

ZeddyPixel New Member

Requests will go here as well as possible planned purchases.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  3. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

Looking forward to this :D

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  4. ZeddyPixel

ZeddyPixel New Member

BEHOLD. I HAVE FINALLY HIT LEVEL 15. Now I can show you the 20+ scrolls I have saved back. I've tried to pick the popular ones as they tend to be the most sought after. I'll update the post periodically with new scroll videos as I have time to record them. They will be basic as hell, but they're meant to be. I just do the moves in the top right. Maybe do them from the front and the back so you can see it from different sides, and then do the nanmu. No dubstep music, no stupid filters. Just 60FPS of SFX+ voice only footage~

Redemption is going up right now, with more to be added shortly after.

Shina likes this.
  5. ZeddyPixel

ZeddyPixel New Member

Bumpity bump! (I'd love to get this stickied if I could :3 )

(hinthint)

pls

Shina likes this.
  6. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

You bad at counter.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  7. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

8. ZeddyPixel

ZeddyPixel New Member

I'd be surprised if I was good at it.
    (Counter strike I mean.)
    It's such a bad game that I spend my time elsewhere ;O

But yes, the running gag is that I **** at countering the bot. I swear to jessums it -knows- and I tried for like 30 minutes to get the bot to do recovery attacks and it just wouldn't. Funnily enough I have an easier time countering the AI in AI battle mode on hard than I do countering the training AI Q_Q

Edit: Okay I tried to edit my post before posting it and when I went back it just posted this anyways so excuse the "double" post here.*

9. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

CS:GO IS THE BEST GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. ZeddyPixel

ZeddyPixel New Member

Q_Q Guess I better just uninstal- Oh wait I don't play terrible games.

CS:GO is not bestgame.

I've played F2P games that do the FPS genre better justice, like COMBAT ARMS. But that's all beside the point.....

If anyone has any requests, be sure to let me knoooooww~ (I can't promise that I'll get to it next day, but I'll try to do them in order of request intensity :eek: )

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  11. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

[​IMG]
    But for real it's good. I have like 500 hours on it, and I still enjoy it.

12. ZeddyPixel

ZeddyPixel New Member

For-real you need to try actual games that have actual development time put into them and not a cash in sequel-bait for nostalgia. >_>

I understand people with potato computers can't always run the latest and greatest, but there's so many better games out there that do what CS:GO TRIES to do.

R6 Seige, Combat arms, AVA, ect...

13. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

I don't like csgo either. Bought it and it's way to slow for me. I like Dirty Bomb a lot more.

14. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

bzm

15. ZeddyPixel

ZeddyPixel New Member

Like I know these arn't super professional quality and I do make mistakes (I tend to fumble counters against the training AI a lot.) but It's just meant to give people a quick database where they can see the bare-basics of a scroll in just a few minutes, and do it in a clear, visible way.

16. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

u need 2 like actually do graphic enhancements lol

like it's nice that you're doing this, but like, do it nice

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  17. ZeddyPixel

ZeddyPixel New Member

Starting to think people arn't even watching the videos.

They're in 1080P at 60FPS. There's practically NO pixelation. All of the jagged edges are due to the game itself looking that way. There's nothing I can do to enhance the game engine itself.

I mean look at this: [​IMG]

Yes. There is going to be a small bit of stretching due to me recording it in a higher resolution than the game natively allows, but there's nothing I can do about that. That's all down to engine limitations. This is being recorded with a GTX970, 30GB of RAM and an 8 core AMD processor. This isn't a lack of computing power or a potato pc. This is the game's natural flaws.

Like an above poster said, in HD, you can see all the games terrible AA.

I know that people here on the fourms tend to be whiney, but this is insane. I'm doing a 1 minute tutorial video for scrolls in HD and people are complaining about very -VERY- minor pixelation.

Are you even setting the video to the higher resolution? Auto tends to put it down to 420P, and that DOES look very pixely. But if you take the time to do two clicks, everything runs smoother, and becomes far more clear. If your internet can't handle the HD streaming, then I'm sorry ._.;

18. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Ass.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  19. Tayeus

Tayeus New Member

counter the recovery kick to make it easier