Update Hainan Island

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [CM]NineArts, Aug 18, 2020.

1. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

I can farm Hainan as much as I want :) I have no problems with farming there.
    I just don't do it because there is no profit (in terms of game items) on doing that. You just farm, farm, farm, and there is nothing you can exchange with. So, yeah, motivation goes DOWN in that map :)

2. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

I know this is off-topic, but how about you start killing them yourselves so KL is not empty and you can give Phenomen his kl lvl 4 set

Zoinksss and Perfection like this.
  3. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

All this drama is both overly repetitive and disconcerting. Frankly, if you have evidence of foul play, just submit it to Support and have them investigate and take the appropriate action. Posting veiled comments that barely disguises itself as an accusation at certain members of the player base ought not to be allowed on the forums.

What strikes me as strange is that if you had all these "evidence", why sit on it and post them on the forums where readers can form their own ill-informed conclusions? If you had provided RF with the evidence, the matter is in their hands now, not yours to drag member's reputation into the dirt if the claim cannot be substantiated. If RF had already received your evidence and have not yet or will not taken action, the fact that you are doing this on the forums is pretty much against the forum rules and ToS.

When I report a matter of suspected activities on the server, I make it a point to do so in a manner that leaves room that I may be mistaken, and let RF do the investigation and take action if necessary. I do not post these matters on the forums that might otherwise smear the suspect's name should I be mistaken.

I strongly suggest you take this seriously. Should you and/or members of your club continue this format of unsubstantiated accusation however thinly veiled, I will join some others here and report the matter for moderation attention.

4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    Athuyar likes this.
  5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Oh boy here we go again.....

dankiel91 and Perfection like this.
  6. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

OMG guys, chill. Real warriors do not play MMORPGs. We play this for fun. If I fight in game and win it does not mean that I am a better player than you. It only means that in that moment I had a better setup, items buffs etc. If you win it does not mean that you are a better player. It means you had the right stuff on you at that time. When we all have top Gear is just a matter of timing and buffs. I have a problem with people that don't have the notion of fair play. Is easy to go Rambo in a MMORPGs. Been there done that. But I don't believe I m a warrior or a better person just because I can pk others. If someone broke the rules is only natural to take the punishment. No need to argue about that. I am not very familiar with yin reality but for tao, the moves that RF are making now are good. I know some players are frustrated because they lost some op items. For those I have one question: how is using a duped relic make you better players. Before starting to argue I wanna say that I reported one person and asked RF to check only one person. And that person is me. I couldn't play with the ideea that any of my relics might be duped. RF was kind enough to check my account and everything is in good order. So I encourage all the so called pro players and top pvpers and warriors to do the same thing. If you guys see yourself as warriors then you should know that one of the most important thing for an warrior is his honor.
    Fair play for the win . Good luck to all.

bengie22, GBKen and dankiel91 like this.
  7. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

This morning in Hainan Tao there was one Shao hyb killing mobs in two hits. Even if you hit cap damage, you can't kill mobs in two regular non aoe nukes. The Bad part is that you can't really report because on that map there is no way to see who that is. We pked him but that is the only thing we can do. Oh well... I think the ideea of making a map like Hainan backfired making abusers harder to report. Maybe the GM should camp that map for a while. The problem with a game this old is that a lot of people worked on it in the development and for the various publishers. When you have that many people the risks of different tools falling in the wrong hands are high. Also like you said some people might get their hands of the source. I don't think IP bans is a solution. Maybe if there would be possible to do hardware bans. Is easier to elude an IP ban but is a bit harder to get a new machine id every time you get caught.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  8. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

@everyone Please do not stray from the topic stated within the body of the thread's creator. Do not hijack threads by posting off topic comments. We also have a magic genie that grants us the ability to make more rules, but we'd rather use those powers to make cool stuff for you. Now back on the topic "Hainan".

9. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

On the topic of hainan, rubbish update.

renatokpz, Yasumori and Vrangsinn like this.
  10. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Thank you for stopping the drama on this thread. They were lucky it wasn't NineArts. I was actually hoping for him to make the move he said on the image attached.

9arts.png

About Hainan, Does Redfox team have solution on "Rumored" Cheaters in Hainan that kill mobs in 2 hits?

11. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

these items for the 2nd part of Hainan or are those boses pointless?

also is there a chance those bosses drop HN relics?

12. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Thanks RF

soon I’ll go try to farm and craft my on ornament

TAO SERVER

-UcntHandleMe

13. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

i dont like hainan its bad playing blind no map to read no players to chat whit this is yust not good for anyone

14. Killimanjaro

Killimanjaro Member

I know it's a dumb question to ask but can anyone tell me what is the lowest level of mobs in HN so I can consider to grind there since I'm only HI12? Thanks in advance!

15. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Is it really necessary to watch these messages every few seconds? Let us turn them off.

hn.jpg

16. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Thanks for your feedback Rev. It does seem a little much.

17. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

So, after two months without any reaction, rather, it will be closer to the truth: "It does seem a little much ..... but who care"?

Shen91 likes this.