Up summons exp vote on the rates u want

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nedius004, Nov 1, 2018.

?

Increase summons exp x50 rework summons and make inana imortal

1. Yes

36.4%
  2. No

63.6%
  1. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

I would suggest on of these rates for summons exp .Make summons exp x50 like u have on other rf servers like eu server .Make inana imortal and rework all summons increase damage for isis each time it lvl up give back hecate old damage and crit but let damage increase lvl wise to fix paimon agro.

2. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

Basically you want summoners to be able to:
    - Heal
    - Tank
    - Stun
    - DPS

On top of that, summoners can debuff and buff.
    Anything else? I mean, you want a complete rework for Coras. How would you feel if launchers could tank, or if they could heal without dying? Or if chandras were immortal? That's nonsense.

3. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

Lol its like u never played cora am playing cora for more then 10 years and Heal , Tank, Stun , Dps, Crit thats what summons do and the rework needs to be done becoz from lvl 50+ up to max lvl 81 summons are yust not tested what damage they do they yust increased summons lvl and added some nummers and dint even test it

4. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

Those wo, say no are those who never played cora summoner

5. clairol001

clairol001 New Member

6. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

U dont play grazier now try it urself here on usa server . Good luck with leveling summons to lvl 81 it wil take years wel before rf online closes before rf online 2 comes out in 6-10 years maybe u wil have lvl 70 summon. But go ahead am not playing here anymore .

7. Prototype84

Prototype84 New Member

nobody forcing you to play cora grazier noob.

8. clairol001

clairol001 New Member

long years playing cora and your still so noob. You want to level all path(tank dps and heal. You can if you have 24hours daily game.) Then you're the strongest cora.

PS: hecate AOE stun is OP. good to remove it. Nets can be cured pots. hecate, nope. Any perma stun in PVP in game is OP. Stun is suppose to be short special skill. Like dota. Void have chrono but long cooldown and only 6 seconds. imagine if void have perma stun

If I have time I will reroll cora and teach you noobs how to use cora. I bet while leveling your inana you also level your isis. the same with thousands of what cora do. Bunch of jack of all trades but ace of none. All summon are level 60 but can't get 1 to level 80 because all cora want all 4 summon at high level.

why not make MAU immortal too. since inana is immortal.

And let SK units move with 4 1 shot skills(since mage can use 4 elements in elite), instead of just 1 chain rocket. Chain rocket is suppose to be a 1 shot skill because you cant move. and you have no other skills unless you change SK to compound siege.

For your brain. if there's no counter then it's OP

Counter to SK- can't move. after 1 shot chain. nothing. lucky block or miss. dead. wait for skill CD again. Or change SK to use compound with very low damage because the SK for compound is DEF SK

For inana if there's no way to kill it. You can't stop the heal. Because I can stop chandra from using skills(i can kill the chandra or prevent him from using skill by debuff). And, when your ISIS is very high level, it's basically, 2 people in your race. You can melt the chip sooooo fast. Well, pimon is useless to rich people with 100% crit in leveling(still good for PB tank that don't get stun), but for poor players it's very useful, so you're suppose to just specialize in 1 thing NOT ALL!!!. LIKE YOU CAN TANK HEAL AND DPS. HELL NOOOO!!! if you level your pimon. it's your fault. You're not suppose to take all roles. greedy boy. Choose a path. I'm a SPEC in ACC and I accept my role as support and I can never deal damage alone. Should I also cry and ask for a skill in SK too so I can also kill while debuff? Hence, why there are only few main SPEC players. Most ACC spec are alts.

Warriors tough to kill, but if you can kite them and not let them near you(remove reach buff). It's over. Your mage can run/kite while dealing damage, while doing DEBUFF!!!. Our mage(striker ACC) is a sitting duck target for your melees(Destruct in SK line dead. destruct in mage line, mage can run. That's why we rely on few ACC specs for net.). They need to SK to kill same level player(pro tip to you NOOB cora switch to shield.when they SK and you are their target. Rich player can afford darkness gloves. but not poor players. Would you +6 or 5 your darkness gloves if you're not max level? hell no.)

Cora are called offensive for a reason. They melt the chip fast. They have the highest end game moving damage, except sitting duck SK(damage in not equal to win in pvp. you have to use brains because there are debuffs and kiting. etc.).

MAU can only normal attack(Want MAU to have skill attacks too?). can't pots. don't have to upgrade armors but already +7. End game, unless you're rich. you can't afford the key and repair. So, we will see just 5-10 MAU willing to blow their key. It's a big target. Everyone will attack MAU.

A poor mau rider is the worst class in the game. Hard to level because you only have basic skills. and MAU is expensive. Those who can afford mau will stop playing when people get +6 weapons. I have seen many RF servers where mau riders reroll to footsoldiers late game because they are useless in CW, and can only net during 8v8 event. lol

A MAU is like having a +7 sword but can only do normal attacks. No skills. Very bad late game. Hence, why they are netters in 8v8, and not DPS/hitters.

People crying ACC got 1 level higher armor. LIKE HELLO YOU HAVE HEALS AND INANA. CHANDRA FULL HEAL. HELLOW! if ACC got the same armor with cora and bells give us a heal like chandra and inana. idiots man. NOOBS complains and whiners.

dumb suggestion

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    JohnEndless likes this.