Untradeable Rares/Elites

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Sodashaker, May 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sodashaker

Sodashaker New Member

What is the point of these items? What are you supposed to do with them? There isn't even a consistency with them. Some I can sell, some I can enchant, and some I can do literally nothing. I am paying the npc's to upgrade the item so I can then salvage it just to destroy the trash item. Some of them the only way to get rid of it is to combine it with another item that IS tradeable. I have 17 Acc. Upgrade Stones in my storage. I can't sell them to npc's, can't drop them, don't have the money to buy accessories to use them, and would probably immediately break an accessory even if I could buy one. Why does it feel like I am exploiting a broken system just to get rid of unwanted item?

In a game with such limited bank/warehouse space, why do untradeable/unsellable/unupgradeable/undroppable items even exist?

If there is a way to trash these items, please let me know...

Attached Files:

2. Emporioz

Emporioz Active Member

There are items that can only be destroyed when u put them on an alt on the same acc and delete the char, sadly thats the only option to destroy this kind of items which u cant sell or enchant & salvage or combine.

3. Sodashaker

Sodashaker New Member

Thank you! I will have to do as you said, make an alt to delete them.

4. Emporioz

Emporioz Active Member

If u don't have a free slot for an alt u should ask the support to delete those items,
    they would help you with that i guess.