Unlimitted BUGABUSE by BELLS without PUNISHMENT OF ADMIN STAFF !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AssiToni, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

Hard i was not saying your opinion was irrelevant i was saying the OP's was.

And me saying blue could of hacked was me being honest, I don't know who is hacking and not, but she didn't when i played so I find it hard that, that would of changed.

Also BellCross in the video Blue gets healed for 6k with pots after your skill. And the hp bar moves back 20%. if her hp is 30-32k then that makes sense, And she could of been healed. We do have a few high level HC's in the race. It's pretty coincidental but you can't show one clip and call it a day, especially with how laggy RF is.

2. BellCrossX1

BellCrossX1 Member

Kidding me there was no one in range Healing her --> Nokadodama was the only char close enough to do that! I told you that Nok was moving during that time I used my skillshot. Bugberry wasn't using any skill either ( can't see any movement of his character to cast a skill) And yes you are right AFTER my skillshot Bugberry used HP POT.

But just take a close look of every single sequence of my DOOMBLAST and check by how less the HEALTHBAR is dropping by almost 10.000 dmg shots - even she claims herself that her limit of HP is close to 37.000 HP ! Actually she was supposed be close to die !

I still got more Videos - put they are only for GMs! I don't want to cut more videos to hide my gear ^^

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  3. 4driano

4driano Member

ACCs are hypocrites, especially those from IB, that's all.

4. HardAzz

HardAzz Member

ACC bugged for a few months so we could compete with Bellora buggers. Then ACCs got banned so they don't bug anymore. I am not aware of any Bellora that were punished for bugging. I think it is funny that you see ACC as the hypocrites when you have Ultra who admitted to bugging/hacking for 2 years. I remember weeks at CW when 1 party of Rampage archons could wipe whole ACC army... Hypocrite?

5. 4driano

4driano Member

dont bug anymore? Dude, you just being one of those hypocrites, KR0MY was wearing a lot of elementals before yesterday on Caravans, FIR3 from ET guild is always bugged too, c'mom, don't be monron saying stupid things. We from Rampage were always very very well geared. ACCRETIANS HYPOCRITES.

6. 4driano

4driano Member

Make me laugh more Cryrath, even numbered we are miles in front ACCs if the subject is PvP.
    Keep complaining, you are HYPOCRITES, Hades and Cetaphil were like GOD TITAN today on Jetso B, immortals, and are you seeing bells QQing like babies, like are you? I guess not, you being defeated on CWs, defeated on Caravans, you sucks dumbfck, cash give you power but it means NOTHING if you don't have skills.
    Cryrath babe rage, you can't win everyday, learn it asshole and deal with lose.

7. BellCrossX1

BellCrossX1 Member

What does the fact that BELLS are Nr. 1 Race in BUGGING armor has to do with my legit damage and the use of Cash Shop ? . You say I am the one crying ? May I ask why BELLORA need alliance to fight ACC ? Don't speak up here like you would be any number in this game. I frequently see BELL / CORA Archons crying in RACECHAT TO TARGET ME FIRST - there must be a reason for.

Looks like you don't like to get killed by TRUE LEGIT DAMAGE :)

BELLS without ARMOR bug is like fighting FLEMS !

8. HardAzz

HardAzz Member

You realize you just named 2 ACC that are not and I don't believe have ever been Archon? Sure it is possible that they could be bugging Didalos armors, I thought we were more concerned with the bugging of Archon armors. The ones that give the super OP stats. There are no eles or gears in this game that allow anyone to dodge the whole ACC army then 1-2 shot everyone. All you have to do is ask Ferms and Ultra. I am sure they will tell you how fun it used to be. Thankfully I think they gave up on bugging/hacking their armors. You need to do some research before you come here to defend your guild and call all of us hypocrites. Maybe your were not playing back when your guild's bugging was a cancer to this server. Would be nice if someone could post and old pvp vid for you to see. All the Miss Miss Miss on bell Archons was so funny.

9. 4driano

4driano Member

KR0MY and FIR3 have been stacked a lot of elementals, I won't repeat what I just said about Cetaphil and Hades, these two fckers wearing 45 sets and 83 elementals.
    Ayt, do it, post it, You have accused everyone but no solid proof so far.

10. BellCrossX1

BellCrossX1 Member

Well I have shared 1 video with the community already and like I mentioned there are still more just for the eyes of GMs. I am to lazy to cut all videos to make them public.

11. bube92

bube92 Active Member

cutting is fast, editing them to hide all the infos of the screen that give u the "legit power that turns 10-12k compounds into 20-24k ones being archon" is a bit of work indeed.

blueberry is ready to go to elan and restart game with fraps on any time.
    i'll still do the same dmg after, my def dodge and hp will still be the same, depending on what class i play obviously.

u did log a bell to pm me to insult me and my mom but whenever i ask you to go to elan with me and we both relog - ur silent immediately.
    therefore i accuse u as a bugger who refrains from relogging that could possibly remove all the summed up armor and ele stats.
    i'll start taking you seriously the day when you upload a full screen video with relog + hp bar + char window open and then still doing a 26k doomblast on a 70 d set.

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  12. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

u tell him girl 1 point for feminism!

13. Kroux

Kroux Member

Upon reading all the text above, @BellCrossX1 you're a idiot. nuff said.

14. BellCrossX1

BellCrossX1 Member

I am an idiot because I am saying the truth ??? Haha FCK YOU little whore - looks like you don't know how legit damage / defense / dodge has to look like!

15. France

France Active Member

I checked the video. Watched it several times actually. Obviously, you haven’t played in bell side or haven’t played RF that long to know how heal/party heal works. Pro HC’s like Nokadodama, Moon, and [TennyBuffer] can make any bell toon in their party immortal, as long as you don’t 1-shot your targets.

Also, please consider the fact that there are 6k Quest Pots and Hissy Pots to assist everyone and not just you. Take Carburador and Cetaphil as an example, how they can wipe a full party even when being DPSed like PBs when they spam Hissy Pots. Recovery charms comes in handy too, with 6k Quest Pots in macro, it can give back 8k++ HP in an instant right after the damage has been dealt and another 8k++ 1.6secs thereafter.

You have also been noted to make false accusations and made famous by your incorrect knowledge about the gameplay (e.g. Race Target on you even if you have logged out).

Let me also correct you that “CB” means “Chip Bearer” or “Chip Breaker” and NOT “Chip Barrier” like what you said on your previous rebuttals.

Overall, your money might give you advantage on certain levels but experience will give you the edge. Remember that skills are acquired, not bought. Words to live by.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  16. samsonite

samsonite New Member

Did you see your HP bar was only dropping by then? If any of you use 0.25 X to see this video, you could find out. I don't see you hp was recovered.

17. samsonite

samsonite New Member

Let's say you are right.
    But, when bugberry is not a Archon, why he become so soft. No HC in the party? Or, no more 70D set?
    When he is a Archon, why he suddenly become so tough? 70D set also gave him extra HP/atk/dodge?

18. Triztt

Triztt New Member

Good question, next question:
    Why is [Xerath] so soft being not a archon? This week he got def spot, that basically does not add anything but a useles 30% def, and still he hits two times harder than him hitting without being in a team.
    Why do people like Ceta, Starty, etc. never play without a team?
    Could people notice how weak they actually are?

Those GM's better fix this useless GameGuard and untill then, noone shall have to right to complain about buggers.
    No Coras, no Bells, and no Accs, because you all got a ton of people abusing this Hackshield.
    Everyone crying reveals himself as a hypocrite, because do they cry about their own buggers as well? I highly doubt.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017 at 3:34 AM
    samsonite likes this.
  19. samsonite

samsonite New Member

Good point. Redfox's GMs could not fix the problem, but they could delete all archon armor sets since those sets provide archon most extra bonus. However, it won't happen.

20. BellCrossX1

BellCrossX1 Member

@France yes you are right its called Chip Breaker but the word Chip Bearer makes no sense for me at all (easier Chip Holder or Chip Carrier). But in my opinion this stays out of topic.

You claim yourself that you checked this video multiply times unfortunattely withouth noticing the details.
    • MAX HP of Bugberry even with Support Buff = 37.000 (confirmed by Blueberry)
    • Every single sequence of my DOOMBLAST Skillshot hits Blueberry close to 10.000 dmg
    • If you take a closer look you will see, that Blueberry used HP pot right before my Doomblast
    • There was no use of Hissy Potion - so we don't need to consider it
    • As well the HP never dropped equal to the maximum available HP of 37.000.
    • In the entire video you can see, that Nokoda was the only character close enough to Blueberry to use any Healing BUT at the time I used my skillshot Nokoda was moving so she never had the chance to cast any group skill / party skill. Furthermore you can see, that Nokoda healed up Blueberry in the very last scene of my video.
    • EVERYONE can CLEARLY SEE IT, that the hitpoints of Blueberry never went up during my DOOMBLAST.

About your point of racetarget, well you are right its obviously a bug of the game that still has not been solved. But its hard to accept for me, that people of both races in different partys still have me on racetarget after 8 hours of gameplay, even I wasn't present on any map.

About the damage of Xerath: When I am Archon, I am using Cash Shop potions. I am not doing so when not appointed. Anyway I still can get legit 62.000 damage without Archon spot / Archon armor.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017 at 4:41 AM