Unauthorized Network Activity

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Chocoolives, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Chocoolives

Chocoolives New Member

I can't seem to get past this error on log in, and i can't seem to figure out why. What uh, could be preventing me from playing the game? As soon as i get into the game, it boots me.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  2. krokzilla1122

krokzilla1122 Member

I hope You have tried GM ticket

3. Chocoolives

Chocoolives New Member

I actually figured out what my problem is. The gm however, told me information that was invalid. I run a tethering app on my computer and phone. Gameguard for whatever reason doesn't like the app and boots me. A slight reconfiguration of my network allows me to play the game. All the gm did was hand me copy and pasted responses that didn't solve anything. Just have to run 2 computers instead of one. Run the app on the other, and share my connection to the gaming computer. I even went the extra mile and sent in screens shots of everything that was currently running, and all the software that's installed on my computer. Guess the guy just wanted to put as minimal of an effort in as possible in helping somone who's played this game since the beta.

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

yeah they just give generic responses. they cant actually solve anything out of the norm

5. Chocoolives

Chocoolives New Member

Guess i'm holding the gms here to the same level of service the gms for acclaim used to give. they were way, way better.

6. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

I had this issue about a yr ago. If I had to many connections on my network, I got booted. Try just connecting 1 device to your network.

I also noticed it when my connection dropped below a certain mbps too!