ty GM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alys2, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

you have good and mean toons here but we all here to play this awesome game you brought alive for us TY, please know many people enjoy the work you all put into this game dont forget that please! even if some dont dont know or cant play this game , dont get discouraged please many of us love all the new stuff, the events omg so much! you are great ty ! pls if u have a problem please call any of us, you all be wonderfull and thank you

[CM]NineArts and rashbrasil like this.
  2. Evilone

Evilone Member

I applaud you for your big heart. As I told you in game: for stinky armpits first shower then perfume. Some of the ppl that are complaining aren't just mean by default. They are doing it because they care about the game. Maybe a little to much. Nothing get's improved is the issues are broomed under the carpet. The publisher and the players need to have a realistic dialog. Pretending all is nice and pink won't get us far. Is like a doctor telling to the family that the patient has no pain and when the family get in the room the patient is dead. The game still has a pulse but it needs some aggressive intensive care not music therapy.

Pekkar and Swim like this.
  3. Evilone

Evilone Member

And to be clear I did more for this game that 99.9999% of players.GM can verify that I'm not just a barking dog.

4. hoangtusau0001

hoangtusau0001 New Member

I went to kl and often the blue screen error after 30 minutes to 1 hour caused the computer to reboot. The other maps are not. GM, please check the map how it looks