TS2C War Time Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Shinnen, May 5, 2017.

1. TobiKato

TobiKato Member

Don't call me a bug abuser in your video when I post my stats to the forums and clearly show my health. This is defamation through the dissemination of libel. I expect an apology and a removal of your video or a posted notice on said video with aforementioned apology. Youtube has also been contacted with a submission of a legal complaint and will be taking appropriate action against this defamatory video.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Guild Master: Swaffelen
    ShouLao

Last edited: May 7, 2017
    Cocidious likes this.
  2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. TobiKato

TobiKato Member

is Gaz3k the one on the left or right?

Abelong7 likes this.
  4. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

First War after i posted this up they became easy to kill what does that say

5. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

that you started hitting together cause you were angry at not getting kills and because you now had more people targeting one player the odds of having multiple hits landing at the same time increased. I posted the damage calc just run the numbers test it out on a friend. your odds of ever getting a one shot kill even with over 15000 ap is not that good since you can hit .09 down or up from parody the most extreme hits being rarer than strikes along the mid line. the math speaks for its self.

also you can ping the server from your windows command prompt to see if you are even close to 20ms ping. if one war your better and another your worse its gona impact your ability to kill someone with a much lower ping, if you play any fps games or moab you should be antiquated with the idea.

6. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

i understand what you saying but i swapped my gear to my full strength alt Gaz4k and i still couldn't kill him i know he is not playing fair how can he be and how do you explain him teleporting into towers you going to blame that on his low ping ?

7. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

again going to moab like dota and league that i know better, if you have high ping and someone has low or the other way around it causes studder step rubber banding ghost hits, and due to packet loss you can see players beside where they actually are you can test this by having you and a friend side by side running and then compare screens you will most of the time see your friend not where he sees him self and the other way around. there are a few cases where objects that are not loaded in on server end like bosses can be walked in to, but this is by far not a norm and as i know tobi personally i know he runs between 16 and 22 ping and does not glitch at all leaving the other options far more likely the case. even if you had 17000 ap against 11500 def your mid line hit is only 59250 and with leets at 150% and full str you would be vary vary hard pressed to get to 17000 ap, full str only adds 6528 ap , im guessing your total ap is around 16000 at most. if i knew the exact numbers id run it through and we would know for sure if even at full str you could kill him with out getting very very lucky with a max crit again asuming someone popped his hs for you cause you cannot get enough ap to hit 75000 damage on a 11500 def hyper tank

you do notice that hes running under 9k ap aside from being a meat shield he couldent even kill someone running 3/2 str vit in a 1v1

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  8. Fleshmonkey

9. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

With that kind of hp and def it's no wonder he doesn't die easily. Also it's classic vit build. Hasn't everyone dealt with this sort of thing? I personally hate it when having to fight a high vit build that simply runs around and kites the shields. But that person is not cheating. It's very hard to kill a high vit person running around even with several people trying to time it perfectly. Now if you put 11 k defense on top of that vit I think I'd be better off just shutting my computer off and calling it quits. Forget trying to kill him without a large sum of ap or a nice group of hitters that can time it out right. But considering he has such low dmg I think he deserves to be able to tank so well.

10. TobiKato

TobiKato Member

It says you have baseless accusations and are trying not to look foolish.

11. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

MeiChi and 2fast2die another 2 players that need ban explain this 1 Guans

12. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

thats def iffy, only way thats not a hack is if you were on really really bad internet and then game would crash so we can rule that out :D and cata if you could get on top of rocks maybe but yeh that looks about as clean as ya get for hack. the stone glitch has been very well known and used for ever. its def bug abuse

13. Fleshmonkey

You can't run into the tower, me, nate, solrac and gaz have tried many times to replicate it.

14. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

i havent seen the exploit to get into a stone in a while but it has to due with dual mechanics if i remember right. i dont want to get in to details or it will just tell more peeps how to do it.

15. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Heard SkOoL got banned today for stat glitching well done to the GM's its about time they started taking action is it true he had over 1k extra stat points lol

5AzazeL5 likes this.
  16. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

WTF so they didnt they ban him why is he still playing and abusing game

Attached Files:

17. Abelong7

Abelong7 Active Member

he even attack ur tower today and get kick by Viral haha

18. nbarcelona21

nbarcelona21 Member

nice video you got some ***** voice there dont worry you wont cry anymore i already destroyed your level 3 and level 2 towers so stop crying now ok.. i already punished your tower coz it always makes you cry Child-15.jpg

19. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

You say he is crying But you cry over him crying sooo you Both cry?

20. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

I agree PH are just scum of the earth

xxferminxx and Fleshmonkey like this.