Try or leave?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fckjru, Feb 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fckjru

fckjru New Member

This thread's probably been made a hundred times but I wanna see recent input. Haven't been on here in two years but some nostalgia recently kicked in and I wanted to get back into RF. Do you guys see this game ever coming close to what it was? Is it realistic to think changes will be made? God knows I wanna put money in this game but damn is it off putting to see 1-3 pages of rooms. I'd love to be apart of bringing RF back but I can't tell if it's possible. Is there an ear for the community?

Also, where's Gem Fighter now? Did the game completely shutdown? Couldn't find anything on Google.

2. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

Came back from 3 weeks ago from a 3yr absents and the game is so dead. RC item price is outrageous. Always 99% RC update. I created a thread a week ago I think and still haven't gotten approved. Goes to show you how dead this game and how they don't give a care anymore. Same-o recycle items. Spender is trash, inflation of price. Carat spender is trash too. SAME THING OVER AND OVER. LOTS OF BOXES. They are literally just trying to milk the players that are left before shutting down this game and giving it to another host, if that host even wants a dead game. They are tailoring this game toward old players instead of trying to get new players into the game. They don't even advertise anymore. Shows they don't even care if the game grows or not. Bossmode is so crappy now too, so cancerous. Spent $50 for the Patrick PJ only because I've been wanting it since OGP but never got the money whenever it came out. Not gonna buy anymore RC afterward, not worth it.

tamirtov likes this.
  3. Nhika

Nhika New Member

Honestly with BDO so popular, I'm sure no one plays RF anymore lol

4. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Complains how dead the game is

Spends anyway

Logic.

Nooblater likes this.
  5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Marvel3 got updated once on release (Shuma and Jill) and again 1-2 years later. Marvel Infinite just lost it's spot at EVO to a game before it was even released. RF has gotten bi-weekly updates for over 10 years.

For a "dead game" it managed to outlive 2ish Marvel games.

6. joy1993

joy1993 New Member

I guess an upgrade is badly needed for it to work, there are so many better games out there nowadays.

7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Your reasoning makes no sense. First the developers haven't switched it's still made by nimonex and what does changing hosts matter? If anything changing hosts should be a good thing for players because it means were being switched over to a company that wants us from a company that didn't mind losing us...

8. Circuitbreak905

Circuitbreak905 Active Member

Y-you think this game might upgrade later down the line like...uh, get amped did?

9. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I've been around since early 08 good sir/madam/helicopter. I know what happened with the transfer and how OGP gave everyone $500 in Astros before the transfer to basically void everyone's accounts with exception to 30 items but OGP being shady was known information and it's a good thing we got away from them. I remember GC as well when Aarondesu became GM Rev and started giving out box packages on the weekends at night for a long time to compensate us for losses that weren't even their fault.

BeeBee and HumoLoco like this.
  10. MintyIce

MintyIce Well-Known Member

Why are people coming back when the results are the same? Nothing major has changed since 2011.

Phawnix likes this.
  11. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Do you also go to McDonald's while people are filling their drinks and slap the cup out of their hands?

Yeezus and Tengu like this.
  12. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

none like rf doh huehuehue

13. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

how about the same scenario but wif a big mac ;) fatboysse would be proud

14. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

hard to like hard to hate
    so just play

Thread Status: