Trap / Formations

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Sedolh, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Hello i got a little Question and maybe GM can help me with one as well..

I trap to level all my traps and thats nice, but i was wondering the difference.

The attack traps level faster if u have multiple mobs inside of it, but for buff traps there is no difference if i am the only one inside or that 5 persons are inside.
    Can some one explain me that or like what the trick is for the buff traps to go also more faster.
    It seems or feels kinda odd that this happens

also and this is maybe me. but it feels kinda weird as well that traps are the one skills ( not sure about the other roles) that can not go to c12 ?? or that there are no books for them

BobThePriest likes this.
  2. TheDrewCrew

TheDrewCrew New Member

Hey my guy,

Don't level the DMG/ATT traps they are useless (Correct me if I'm wrong though).

If you wanna level your traps, try to accumulate as much SKILL EXP as you can and level them in bulk at BAMBOO VILLAGE with MALE BANDIT MOBS via 3x EVENT, 9D PREM, 10x CLAN MANUAL (1HR), 10X KUNG FU PILL, etc.

For the BLEEDING TRAP, you might have to get to a higher level and level it at the POTALA GARDEN MONK MOBS.

TRAPS have a max lvl of 10.

All the best.

3. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

And where do I get those clan XP pills,, can't find them anywhere. I checked every npc.. No where, to be found.
    So maybe u can tell me where to get those clan manuals. I do found the x2 manuals, but i remeber that there was a time to get x5 as well.
    or is there a place to get the honor student x5 somewhere as well ???

And thanks for the advice

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  4. TheDrewCrew

TheDrewCrew New Member

You can get 3x CLAN MANUALS by finding PRACTICAL MANUALS OF XXX from mobs and crafting it along with CLAN MANUALS from the Trainer at CLAN BASE using F11 RESOURCE. For HONOR STUDENT MANUALS (same type, cannot be used at the same time), they are available via DAILY LOGIN GIFTS.

10x KUNG FU PILLS can be bought from other players for ~10mil each OR you can farm 4TH ANNIVERSARY GOLD COINS from HANGZHOU GCM DUNGEON and trade them for 50 4TH ANNIVERSARY SILVER COINS via F11 RESOURCE to get pills for 30 of them.

Good Luck!