toast better take out a second mortgage

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Phawnix, May 8, 2019.

1. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

I don't think so, since "Games designed for "kids" under 18" most likely means any game rated with the current M rating or lower (Because M = 17+). So, only games rated AO will be exempt, since these are games rated for 21+.
    The industry might raise the age for M rating to circumvent the law, should the bill pass, but other games like Rumble Fighter with their T rating or less will have to restructure their game's economy and such, or just die out. :<

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

does not matter.

America continue banned AO. Because games rated AO is extreme sexual, extreme violence, extreme drugs, and extreme languages. Games rated M is less of games rated AO. For example, games rated M where you can filtered language in the chatbox, but not games rated AO.

Basically, once law is passed, then their parents has rights to create a lawsuit against the company if the company let their children made a purchase to playing gambling without their parent's permission.

Mature will be remaining to +17.

So america need to allow games rated AO again.

3. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Well, AO games aren't actually banned. The issue is more along the lines of retailers not wanting to sell those sorts of games due to the type of customers it would bring in.

We just need a retail outlet that sells AO video games other than Steam on the PC (or more of them, if they already exist.)

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

then why america banned some game from japanese?

Nope, AO is still banned in america due to a lot of issues.

You want blame? Then blame the Brown vs Entertainment Merchants Association. Where they were challenged a California law restricting the sale of violent video games, because that violent video games were considered a protected form of expression under the First Amendment, meaning that any feral or state law cannot be used to regulate their distribution based on content. You know the fact that GTA San Andres was original Adults Only The Rockstar Games had to recalled it and slap M rated on it. I still have GTA: San Andres with rated Adults Only.

Twitch still banned Games rated AO.
    Almost anywhere banned Games rated AO.

Games rated AO are illegal in anywhere but they are legal in the black market and black web.

Now you wondering why we kept see these new games are only rated either E or M. Not even T.

This world with that shitty system are trash. If you dont like them then join the anarchist.

For me, I want rumble fighter into M or AO cuz I wanna talk in unfiltered language. filtered language is for under 10 years old and gay people and even GM Toast.

Arschgeist and Phawnix like this.
  5. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

don't make fun of my dad

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I made him old fashion tres leches pumpkin french toast this morning af. He look so delicious af :>

Phawnix likes this.
  7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Youre on drugs if you think this is gonna happen.
    Im not sure what country you live in but greed/corruption is literally USA's business model. The gaming industry has been catching and beating lawsuits for decades and if Australia, New Zealand and high tier European countries cant crack down on "game gambling" then the USA sure as fck aint doing jack.

Also where do I act like I hate this game? If I didn't like it why would I be here? Please put the spoon and lighter down.

8. shady45

shady45 Active Member

barely anyone is playing this game let alone kids

9. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

Except all you have to do is Youtube "Loot Boxes" and some Youtuber will tell you most of this information.

10. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Because is fooking common sense.

11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea I were on my drugs.

But they will be happened.

How come OGPlanet lost me in the lawsuit? Maybe you better off to the best lawyer school and learn new something?
    Oh nvm. OGPlanet's ToS is too weak. So for RedFox's ToS is too weak to me too. Unless they knowledge of the law and shit.

I can make a challenge to any gaming industry if you want to see me to win their shet in lawsuits?

lmao that remind me of Wilson vss Midway Games because that judge said Games are not products. Which was protected by our first amendment.

12. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

13. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Imy Tiny

HumoLoco likes this.
  14. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

excuse me im only 12 of course im young

HumoLoco likes this.
  15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Sdfu

Arschgeist likes this.
  16. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Wasn’t sure if that was actually him or not.
    You always made the best art!

HumoLoco likes this.