to GM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by soso0204, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol not saying tablet should not be lower...saying that there is a way to get..and you do not need 9 months...unless you do it sloow...

u need 5..
    also they will start dropping from monsters soon...

2. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

My numbers are without ranking prizes, sure enough people can get extra points from ranking each month but that can't be a guarantee for each and everyone on a server.

Also, by the time some boss or dungeon gives ultimate tablets as easier rewards, those times are when something else will take it's place.

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well, yeah!! makes sense to me...you can't expect to get stuff as fast as someone who is paying money....and supporting the game..

the whole point is everyone being able to get the item....
    not 1 person paying real currency and gambling to get the item and you get the item free of charge easy as f...

I personally think when updates catch up..in 1 patch or 2 is ample time...for it to drop from boss...and hopefully drop rate is not insane...

pay player and free player are not completely equal....

whole point of paying is here and now...
    the whole point of getting free is I can grind and work for it...(here is where devs can make grind not too hard or a nightmare...) I personally support not making it a nightmare... BUT MONEY SPEAKS..