Time to move on...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by antibosch, Mar 8, 2016.

1. antibosch-delete

antibosch-delete Member

Hello everyone,
    The reason for writing is just I like this game and it gave me a lot of positive and negative emotions, since Acclaim times.
    Decided to quit for real and move on, as this particular publisher implemented (brightly) the P2W game which is frustrating..
    I spent already some money in GC and now spent in Redfox. But I feel that it is not fair that this game (thanks to Redfox) became influenced by our wallets.
    To be honest, the Korean version looks better because it is upgraded, which every single publisher tried to do, however Pay to Win is not cool :/
    I`m not saying that PvP is bad and it is the reason, but no, I don`t care about PvP and sometimes do it as well, but at the moment it all depent on how IM gives you advantage to win. This is not what I wanted.
    I had a fun times with people from all around the world, and everybody helped each other, with communicating and telling their stories about 9d experience.
    But I think its time to quit.
    I can spent some 100$ a year but thats it, just to maintain the fun within 9d game, but not everymonth to have fun and be updated with latest stuff.
    I know that this version will be more updated and some nice stuff will be implemented in future, but would rather farm hour to get (and trade) a Scale or JS, Tear etc IM products, by trading in NPC.
    C`mon not in IM???????
    Where is the fun? Get raids in any dungeons with 10 ppl to farm togeather and get good drop like Scales and Tears. I think it would be good motivation,
    Well anyway good luck to everyone and have fun <--- that its all about in 9d

cheers

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  2. Schwanzee

Schwanzee New Member

I also quit since last week, even though I have already spent 150$. In my opinion the p2w aspect is just too ******* unbearable in this version. Besides that I don't feel like the publisher deserves any money from this game considering how buggy the game and incompetent the staff is managing this game up till now.

Not only that but also the attitude of the publisher towards the card abuse is just unbelievably absurd.

But still, if any of the above is improved in the future, I'd love to, and will, come back to this game and gladly pour some money into this game again.

Perfection likes this.
  3. Ezekiel2517

Ezekiel2517 Member

I spend just for 30 days premium but its last thing what i buyed...i enjoy this games until premium expire then ill leave...its horror p2w...i give RF max 4 months then server will be one big ghost town

4. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

TL;DR
    let me guess another person who play on forum not in-game and cry about P2W?

Hegemonic and Blitzcronk like this.
  5. szender

szender New Member

I Moved to the Russian server, here are too many changes. And too many mistakes In These changes. At least I do not like. Also i missed the "Acclaim style" that the russians have managed to preserve of the game. Anyway, i'll Stick with the good intention of RedFox of preserve this great game. Hopefully the luck begins to change around here. See you soon, Dragons.

6. Kikokuma

Kikokuma New Member

I'm in the same boat. I bought 30 day prem the day i started playing becuase i saw an active server. Then i realized just how new it was, and how pay2win this server is and i regret giving redfox any money. In my eyes they have untill my prem is up to fix things. If not then they loose another paying customer.

machatzi likes this.
  7. dometsotkazp

dometsotkazp Member

quit game and let the 5x events start

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  8. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

People seem to think that everything is set in stone. RF is doing what they can at the moment and I'm confident in a few weeks they'll be able to address some of the players concerns. A big problem with this community is that they just complain and threaten to quit instead of offering constructive criticism.

9. Kikokuma

Kikokuma New Member

That's cuz this community has offered constructive criticism for years... and years... and years... and it's always been the same things. Yet no publisher has done anything to change, or gotten this game on track where it needs to be. Is this community whiny? yes, but you would be too if you saw the game you love circle the drain for the past decade.

szender likes this.