This is real master of BIA, he can fight like a human :))

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Zombiie, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

Longtime no duel, cant remember some rule of redfox...

see this guy shemale and go home with how to learn pvp like a human :)) i wish redfox have some rules like GC about relog (Ban 7days) hahahaha and i think u will have ban many times. u re a master of band but play so sux more then mems :)) i think u need move the master to Feded, he beccome a good Master more than u.

Real Master

Fake Master :))

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  2. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

1st of all you STUPID viet... before u post video make sure u know something about duels.. u cannot request a duel when ur in a pt not unless the other side is not on a apt and he requested u for a duel... u understand now STUPID?? Ephic Fail

Oitza likes this.
  3. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

see ur friend pvp and learn it.... u re not master, del ur band or change to Feded... that is ur master

4. blazen3

blazen3 Member

how SOB try relog :))

5. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

she is a idol of BIAs (like shunshjt, killerbark.....) they will become slave of her and wait drop of her like shjt, teach how to relog so fast (in 2s) and how to bark so good...... but they dont know she is a real beggar from UAE hahahaha.

p.s WTB dusk bracer +15 = 10k USD and WTS scroll +2 = 1gold or charity (if their idol can roar and call me "daddy, i need it" hahahaha. i remember my friend " Acbel " when he sell his items with low price more than her and then she report GM of GC and BAN him hahaha. Same regilon, same philippine but she can make it because only 1 word " MONEY " hahaha

6. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

I dont need to buy dusk bracer +15 if i can make it. Ill need just + 0 lvl refine wep to kill u instantly.ur a troll and a non sense troll char... kill me then post it

7. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

blind ? dont ask ppl why cant kill u when u must relog like a dog (or bad more than a dog)