This Game is improving slowly

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Junky91, Aug 12, 2017 at 10:35 AM.

Tags:
  1. Junky91

Junky91 New Member

As the title says, the game is getting updates very, like very rarely and devs are so far ignoring all suggestions from people who want to make the game better which leads to the game turning dead. Yeah, i mean, echantment update, cool, but we need technical and graphical issues fixed first instead of adding (kinda) useless updates that almost dont help the players at all. But on the other hand, if we fix techical issues such as random disconnecting, glitches and other bugs, it would be great because it would be an actual good update that is not just milking money from users

GubRee likes this.
  2. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Are you even reading any of this forum?
    Were you born yesterday?
    Are you for real? Oi mate you gotta be kidding me, there were dozens of threads,shytload of time wasted by many players to suggest them anything, and you just recently made that discovery?I assume that because everyone else seems to understand it pretty well, so let me say it bluntly:
    There wont be any significant changes just because we want them.
    These kind of posts have no effect unless you point out something minor they might feel like changing it.

3. skcusfr

skcusfr Member

Why people are still playing this?

4. GubRee

GubRee Member

So if it's minor improvement you shyt on that? still better than nothing.
    You dont want to waste your time? Ok. If someone else is willing to, you want to stop that? Sounds cool. (joke)
    Being destructive profits no one.

5. GubRee

GubRee Member

Yes would be cool to fix bugs before adding new updates. There is a 4 page bug report section full of reported bugs (most of it made by Saint FullNeo :)), could take a look there.
    Maybe a thing that could be done is a list with a summary of all bugs and a list with like a top 5 most urgent ones.

Junky91 likes this.
  6. skcusfr

skcusfr Member

Yeah so, lets say that they only updated UI and not anything major which needs updating or improvements. I bet you go like: "Wow this is amazing, what a treat."

Yes. Give them insignificant updates, YEAH!!11!