The Top 10 Best Fort players in Rumble Fighter!

Discussion in 'Match Planning' started by bigbreezy, Aug 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bigbreezy

bigbreezy New Member

Males fort players if your name is not on here don't ask me or if u d dosed me that's fine!

here's the number 1: Hayabusa! His style is lone wolf style he doesn't rely on a OP team cause he's op him self!

Number 2: Breezy Rf ( aka me) i prefer a camping game than haya! also i clutch Alot so if players complain about my defense/offense style i just care i say gg!

Number 3: this was hard to chose but i made a good choice...... the next one is Ultimate he's the best for his own game style he's a one man army but reason why he never ask why is 2nd best...... idk is trying stay or catch up to me......

Number: 4 this was very easy for me to choose...... but i had to say pathetic he's OK but his emotions get him killed and reckless cause him to rage quit but don't piss him off.....he pull insane kills so choose him on your team!

Number 5: this was my least idea to put this guy on the list but he did this to him self so number five is Tornado....... His style is kill steal and trolling the team or using BM or rares to piss off the newcomers and breezy( me ) tell him not to use it but he don't listen and he rq alot when i get 1st....so he cry's alot.

Number 6: he was a noob but he's saves the team sometimes it's my friend Danqw he uses devil shadow to ram that's a hit and run style but he gets killed alot but he can pull some support!

this is all for the male players i need to see if they can tell their play style i can edit!

Females Fort Players!

Number 1: Yevon! she the queen of fort and all arena she dangerous! no asking questions!

Number 2: Mito! robo chick is dangerous also she love me and yevon but she more insane than yevon!

Number 3: Yunnife she getting used to fort but she got bored! she's quite cute to play if your nice!

Number 4: Riikudo: she uses bm and tornado complains alot to her! but she quit rf so sh'e on steam wating on zone 4!

There's the top 10 fort list players if you have any questions or comment about the list talk to me in plaza 10!

Have nice day rf!

SEAKING likes this.
  2. GaryOak

GaryOak Well-Known Member

Yunnife is a boy and Path is bad. Also wrong section.

tamirtov and SEAKING like this.
  3. Rorrun

Rorrun Member

is this supposed to be some kind of achievement, also embarrassing sig

4. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

My feels got built up like a spaceship after reading

5. SacredSword

SacredSword Well-Known Member

LMFAO

SEAKING likes this.
  6. FleekyD

FleekyD Active Member

head ass

7. XDRf123

XDRf123 Well-Known Member

This List is cringey af. And there is no top fort players, you mean top android exo users?

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  8. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Trying to figure out who all the evens all are from the list