The Superior race.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by France, Sep 16, 2016.

1. France

France Active Member

Let me break this down as simple as i can.

Armors - ACC armors have higher def compared to 2 other races.

Elems - Bells have the lowest stock attributes in any given amu and ring.

Skills - On a melee perspective, Cora doesn't have Slow or Net as a Class Skill. The cooldown on ACC net has been reduced too. Plus, ACC has Fatal Attck that will distrupt your HP regeneration.

Buffs/Debuff - Cora and Bells use Force which in any way can be removed/prevented by the opposing races, however, it doesnt apply to ACC specs as thier debuffs cannot be prevented. There is no equivalent for Suppress and Repress against ACC specs.

Speed - Another major factor in-game that makes ACC standout. They have it in their elems and Nimble Joint has a higher duration now too. Unlike Velocity for Bells and Cora, this cannot be debuffed.

Remind me again why ACC cries a lot.

brutsalad likes this.
  2. France

France Active Member

Feel free to add and or object if you think im wrong.

3. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

>Plus, ACC has Fatal Attck that will distrupt your HP regeneration.

That damn SUPER powerful bleed that no one ever does because no one plays punisher and it's worse than auto attacks! no wonder accs are so dominant.

Templars are the strongest warriors, 20% extra crit and full swing > 5% extra ADR.

Acc debuffers have to be specs, which makes them support cucks and nothing more, bellato force users are from the mage branch which are a dps role(except chandras). You'd have a better arguement back when level 35 dipshits in ether could remove your force buffs with a lvl 1 grenade.

The only imbalance are animus/maus being absolute **** after 56(while strikers scale to retarded levels) and accs moving a bit too fast.

Both bels and coras can use beast/OC/gold accessories, accretian elems have no real bonus outside of the .5 velocity.

Baaiiimmmm likes this.
  4. Grazier

Grazier Member

I do not complain of the defense, because when you're surrounded, no one is immortal.
    What's past time to change is debuffs system of acc spec.
    It's not fair you have no defense against debuffs without delay that prevents 100% motion and recovery hp.

Acc have punishers to use Net.
    Specs should not have Net or at least the basic force (repress) should prevent them from using debuffs.

5. Shadari

Shadari Active Member

bells have double states amulets (from pbs) and double stats rings (elementals).
    cora only have double states amulets (pb + elementals), but no rings (only gold rings, dark hole and ancients)

with the change to ragner net all races have equal available nets. i see nothing wrong with it

Baaiiimmmm likes this.
  6. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

acc have higher stats on the OCL/BEAST elems and the .5 on 4 accessories is what makes it really crazy.

also actual elementals are better than most accessories except ones with "Set" bonuses. flucts are good early to avoid one shots but later in the game when your HP pool is larger and your armor is more on-par or better than others, actual defense is better than HP because it makes your HP more effective. so end-game a 28.28 ad bracer would more effective than a fluct

7. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

ACC specs are still op, all there debuffs need a small CD, I should be able to move at least 5 feet after getting rid of a net, not constantly stuck in one spot.

and ACC moving a bit to fast is an understatement, i entangle them and run in attack mode in AA, and i stil lcant keep up, get off more that one spell/attack before they warp 20 feet ahead. They need to make it so that entangle, laboring breath etc slows them down more than it does along with a small nerf on top speed.

Baaiiimmmm likes this.
  8. France

France Active Member

While i agree with you on the regular elemental double stats rings, i would like to make a point that ACC have double stats on both amus and rings. And also for the Net skill, it would be much more balance if specs will only have slow, like entangle, to be synced with the other 2 races. Or at least give the Net and Viral Inject a cooldown time that exceeds its actual duration. Now that will be a good game.

Baaiiimmmm and brutsalad like this.
  9. Detonator

Detonator Active Member

from my own experience a lv1 entangle is more effective than a lv7 as it hard roots them temporary for about 0.5 seconds, specially playing the supporting role anyways.

10. Shadari

Shadari Active Member

do you know that there are debuffs that reduce the cooldown of their net? and cora/bell have easier debuff clearance then acc. I think the acc spec are fine. You don't need all races to be exactly equal, otherwise there would be no point in having different races. Imo the balance in game right now is the best we ever had. the op'ness of acc armor could reduced, the net debuffs got buffed for other races. on high lvl pvp you don't see much 1 hits anymore, making it much more balanced to fight.

11. France

France Active Member

From 1 to a gangbang level, how would you rate coras and bells compared to acc in terms of survivability? Im sure you have encountered an acc being DPS-ed just like a PB and the HP still wont budge.

brutsalad likes this.
  12. fluttershypony

after the armor buffs, accretia only has 4-5% more defense rate than bellato and cora. Strikers are just as easy to kill as a mage that's standing still.

Acc warriors like to default to warders, so you get the illusion that they're innately tankier because you're comparing someone with bonus life, def, block and potions to someone with bonus attack + crit/extra skills.

13. Shadari

Shadari Active Member

In endgame large scale pvp (about same ppl on each side, about same gear and same level) cora is the superior race. On small scale pvp i would say acc still hold superior. though bell don't **** as much anymore as they did before.

14. France

France Active Member

At the early stage of the Summer Update, bells were finally given the edge, to be equal if not better, with the other 2 races. Now, the MAU's (Massive Armored Unit) are nothing but MAS' (Massive Armored Support) with extremely expensive repair cost the higher their level becomes. If i was to make a new toon and if i happen to choose the AR class, ill buy the maximum number of golis i can keep in my bag and Black MAU will be the maximum upgrade that ill give them. I will play pure support. I will save myself the repair cost and billions for upgrades, instead ill spend them for full attack/dodge elems, T3 leons, over ups armors. Think about it.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    Baaiiimmmm and brutsalad like this.
  15. europeter

europeter Active Member

I laugh over the acc logic:

Bells special class = Expensive Support
    Cora special class = Time consuming Support
    Acc special class = Full damage 360 no scope crazy on cash

Baaiiimmmm likes this.
  16. fluttershypony

Strikers scaling extremely well has always been the imbalance, since animus just **** for the most part and maus have been sling shotting from insanely OP to weak depending on patch/level range.

But above post is right, cora is extremely powerful in larger scale equal pvp. Templars are the #1 offense warriors by far, adventurers are the best rangers and can net an entire screen away and warlocks do tons of damage/aoe and are mobile unlike strikers.

They just happened to nerf hecate into oblivion which cut leveling speed via stolb (And makes you waste time leveling this garbo summon, bet to just skip the summoner class, period).

Baaiiimmmm likes this.
  17. France

France Active Member

I believe that when i started playing RF Online some decades ago, the logic of the game is to choose between 3 races that specializes in DEF against ATTACK against DODGE.
    ACC = Defense
    CORA = Attack
    BELLATO = Dodge
    But a lot has changed since.

brutsalad likes this.
  18. CooLstorybro

CooLstorybro Member

FERMS(Bellato) > ACC
    Proof:

19. fluttershypony

Considering how **** dodge is compared to giga 3/4/5 era, you should be happy that's not the case anymore. Although acc does have slightly higher def and cora slightly higher attack.

Bellatos have access to healing to compensate.

20. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

All these draco accessories just were never intended to be this common. It was on a pb that spawned every like 4 days and drops all race accessories. But now it's in a bd spammed. So now all acc have the extra movespeed available and all races with crazy accuracy