The Spirit of Heavenly Demon?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by ElfSlayer9, Apr 8, 2019.

1. ElfSlayer9

ElfSlayer9 Member

Where do I find/get The Spirit of Heavenly Demon needed to get Demon Fire LF? Need the same thing for LoB & WT. Where can they be found as well? Help, please!

2. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

From Eroine's Guide

You don't need spirits for LFs, they drop in dungeons, you can buy them from players. It will be cheaper. It's hard to make spirits. But if you really need spirits, this is from Eroine's guide.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index....g-warrior-new-skills-guide.43213/#post-411925

"To create manuals you need The Spirit of Wu- Tang (Press F11/ Wu Tang /Create = you need KL spirit + red stones. Please do notice you can fail create The Spirit of Wu TAng even with Master Crafting Guide. They are very expensive to make ."

"Another option is to get the gift from boxes ch10 & ch11 (100 % chance) but you get random boxes of manuals :"

"The cheapest version still remains coc (case of conqueror) boxes. They were upgraded with new manuals ch 10 & ch 11."

KL Spirit drops from Kunlun map and Red stone you get from disassembling refined weapons or clothes.

3. ElfSlayer9

ElfSlayer9 Member

Thanks. A lot of this stuff was much easier to obtain or use on the GC or Acclaim versions. Manuals especially. I miss being able to get manuals just by doing dungeon runs instead of getting those crappy herbs.

4. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

You can still get all these books and tomes from dungeon runs and specially in Case of Conqueror Dungeon, where you drop many Cases of Conqueror, containing only tomes and books.

5. slybud

slybud New Member

If anyone sees this, does Heavenly Demon Lightfoot still drop from case of conquerors? I've opened thousands and starting to lose hope I'll ever find this lightfoot. Noone seems to have or sell it anymore either.

Update: Can confirm it does come from the case of conqueror. Got it after opening about 2,000 of them. Side note: if you are looking for the Advanced Demon Steps that has yet to show up - so goodluck to you!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2023