the reason stereotyped/sikusfr/onenasgvtard is obsesssed with DarkAlan

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by DarkAlan, Oct 10, 2017.

1. DarkAlan

DarkAlan Active Member

2. Stereotyped

Stereotyped Well-Known Member

The reason you got obsessed with me, Alyn, is that I'm a 9 years old girl who completely destroyed you.
    I've to say your reactions of a sore loser are quite ridiculous.
    Those other two accounts you claim are me, are not me, and that only points to how insane you've become.
    Keep trying to spread your lies, I doubt anyone will believe you and I really couldn't care less.

skcusfr likes this.
  3. Stereotyped

And now Barky is so proud of himself for flaming on and telling lies about little girls, way to go, mr. big hero.
    Why don't we tell everyone how you send me a private message telling me to kill myself? That's a great thing to say to a little girl, well done.
    I'm just wondering if you can go any lower, barky? By the looks of it - yes you can. Seems that Barkalan will always find a way to further degrade himself.

skcusfr likes this.
  4. skcusfr

skcusfr Member

Barky only likes little girls, so it's not a big surprise. And I'm totally obsessed with you, Ms. Barky. You are my secret crush. Oh mama.

Barky does that to everybody. He is not even man enough to say that in public, but oh no, then someone would report him. Oh geez, that means that then he can't try to report us anymore when he is much worse with his mouth.

Stereotyped likes this.
  5. rsf666

rsf666 New Member

Now you are just being mean...He has already done that in public, I reported him but sadly RedFox just deleted the comment instead of deleting the user :(

Stereotyped likes this.
  6. Stereotyped

There's a game about barkalan's life, which explains a lot:

7. Savatage

Savatage Active Member

Arguing with virgins and killing them in BP was always fun, but there comes a time for more serious things.