The Real Reason RF is Dying

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tengu, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Glitch isn't the correct word. Unintentional at first, but the developers have caught on and started to work the game around these new mechanics to make the game more unique when compared to others.

An actual glitch would be, for example, being able to get into a wall via countering against it.

MadaraUchiha and Shana like this.
  2. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

All fighting games have "glitches" that are worked into competitive tricks i.e. roll canceling in CVS, wave dashing in Smash along with a LOT else.

People in RF are so out of touch with the rest of the fighting game world.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  3. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Hell, juggling probably wasn't even an actual concept until the first Scroll with a Launcher came out.

Meggi and Tengu like this.
  4. EvilMarvin

EvilMarvin Well-Known Member

So you're telling me the events and updates for past few months has no effect on players attitude?
    Didn't like 2-3 updates ago, we got NO update as in NO new items? Right, we'll just stay happy and doesn't effect the way we act on RF....
    You're delusional kid. Stay being a CA wanna be. "I'll try to get some GM involvement" lawl...

If Royel just hosted like a $150 or something torny and barely anyone joined, what makes you think you're special and that $30 is gonna change anything? lmao....

Chargeback can't be prevented unless you make all transactions via gift card. The reason they require new purchasers to buy gift cards is NOT to prevent chargeback but so that it's less work for them. I can only assume when someone chargeback and they'll have to remove gifted items or something which requires a good amount of manual labor whereas applying a gift card system removes such task. Chargeback-able payment methods are available after purchasing via gift cards a few times I believe. Let's not forget, these gift cards are likely to cost more if they are required to purchase them in the store due to card fees.

TL:DR : RedFox is lazy

Not sure how scroll testing abuse relates to this subject but okay...

5. MortaliFla

MortaliFla Well-Known Member

Dam yall didnt play csgo yet to know what toxicity is

Meggi likes this.
  6. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

tl;dr that long wall of text, this was the only part i've read and heck mate.
    who cares about the update frequency when you get hundred percent garbage every update?

rather ask, why do u even try for this game? especially when you're too ignorant to actually change things.
    lol.

EDIT; nvm, i actually answered myself - coz you're ignorant.
    godamdamdamdandamdandamdamn

7. MortaliFla

MortaliFla Well-Known Member

Damn with that age i didnt even know fps games existed

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Name said update youre referencing because I'm looking back and I can't find one. Also yeah you guys are spoiled rotten on bi-weekly updates, like I said no other fighting game gets an update after the first few months of its release much less updates every other week. By the way I've been talking with Toast on supporting my Tourny so yeah I am getting GM involvement while you have done nothing but cast negativity.

Wasnt aware Royel did a $150 tournament, he should've advertised it more/better. I'd have entered it if I knew. Also its not all about the prize, sometimes having a unique tournament goes further.

As far as chargeback goes I've never had to bother with it after OGP because I've never gotten banned. Sounds more like a issue on a personal/player level and less so the company. **** the banned players that try to charge back they got banned for a reason.

9. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

You call me ignorant after admitting you didn't read the majority of what I said before constructing an argument. Let that sink in.

If the game is so bad and every update is garbage why are you still here? Actions speak louder than words.
    [​IMG]

TheIceman likes this.
  10. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

I hate nigas who troll with wings. An example would be Weld, niga got wing, vermilion, jump set.

11. EvilMarvin

EvilMarvin Well-Known Member

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/10-17-2017-whats-new.38590/

No new items.

All we got were sales for old items and bringing back last years set.

Tengu : "But the nightmare claw is new"

No, it was in the previous update before that 10-17-2017.

You can't say we're spoiled when we get pretty much one item update or box update.
    You advertise this as a "Free to play" game yet all your updates are almost guaranteed RC.
    Sure you can play free to play but you won't win and won't be fun for a new player.

Pretty sure the chargeback issue was people making alts, buying rc, and gifting themselves since this new system only applies to NEW customers and not existing ones.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  12. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

bro why would i read this just in order to expose you on stupidity. this ain't worth my time & i ain't masochistic enough to read pure ignorance.

I'm on the forums solely for the purpose of killing spare time, I genuinely thought we all are for that reason. ;)

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  13. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Zombie Master and YinYang were on sale which, considering they are rare, count as a decent update when paired with the scrolls+exos on sale. I can say everyone's still spoiled because SF4 only got updates once every 3 years and Marvel3 got 2 DLC characters on release and thats it yet I never heard those communities cry bloody murder like our community does when 2 weeks go by without RedFox giving players a reach around.
    Mewtwo and I have both made new accounts to show how viable the Login System rewards are. Wednesday slver chests give scrolls. Friday top10s give scrolls. 7day checkpoint gives scrolls. Daily quests give carats and scrolls. All of this even tho I started out with only Renegade and never complained.

TheIceman and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

So let me get this straight. You're trying to expose me for saying something incorrect but you've already confessed you didn't read what I said so you obviously wouldn't know either way as you are admittedly willfully ignorant. Sounds like you just exposed yourself. ;)

TheIceman likes this.
  15. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

Ok.

TheIceman and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  16. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

mate i don't know if you're aware, but i could quote just a part of your essay that i found incorrect and expose you for it. that works perfectly imo.

also never use the wink emoji when the message you're trying to deliver is shallow, in that case it's invalid but.. y'know.

Yukoto likes this.
  17. Rigamortis

Rigamortis Well-Known Member

***** how many times are people gonna make "game is dead because..." threads.
    Everyone already knows why the game is dead, quit re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-repeating the same ****.

Unless you have found a solution, shut the hell up.

BJJFromGJJ and Yukoto like this.
  18. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

"Coding hacks without reversing is like having sex but actually another guy fucks your girlfriend, and you are watching."
    :oops::oops::rolleyes:

TheIceman and 271115 like this.
  19. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

the real reason is they dont give a **** about us, but care to milking our money.

approved on wing vs backguard
    op the best counter the **** one ever i have seen.

TheIceman likes this.
  20. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

plzdontexposemelikethat

Yukoto likes this.