The Real Reason RF is Dying

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tengu, Nov 20, 2017.

1. MadaraUchiha

MadaraUchiha Member

I know it isn't a glitch, I named all of the "mechanics" that he deems are just bad programming but none of those things I mentioned benefit from a glitch.

2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

wings are indeed more annoying, which is why people kick those who have it on

but it's becoming increasingly more common to have a backguard on, which gives players an obvious advantage over those who don't have it on as well

this problem also applies for people with wings, where people who don't also have wings are in a disadvantage

3. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

I legit agree with all of this, the community has like no chill. Wings, backguards none of it matters? Its part of the game, its there for a reason. The community started shutting the game off from new players the second they made their own rules that not 100% of the community even agrees with. Started off as one guy being mad cuz someone was good AND had wings so it lead to everyone making a rule hurhur no wings. Wings shouldnt even be a problem, if you’re such a good player you could kill them twice otherwise your wins are all luck. Backguards now.. theyre there to help people that are bad at dealing with drifters, spd, etc. leave them alone.. we have over ******* 80000 shells lets use them same for wings.

The ddosing a.k.a mostly claws lameness, needa stop.. its not necessary you wont be cool cuz you do It, you still prob gonna be ez to beat up irl... a ddos not gonna save you from being jumped real talk.

NOBODY AND I MEAN ******* NO ONE PLAYS PROTECT THE PRINCESS, all these good game modes neglected.. good god.

TheIceman, BJJFromGJJ and Tengu like this.
  4. MadaraUchiha

MadaraUchiha Member

I honestly don't even check if people have wings, cause more often than not if they're using wings it's because either they aren't that good or just aren't that confident. orbothidklol.
    I'll kill all 3 categories all the same so it actually doesn't bother me that much, until they start talking ****.

5. Shana

obviously a turtle shell user lol

6. MadaraUchiha

MadaraUchiha Member

If it was a good game mode people would play it. Name one incentive for playing that other than during it's release point? It was something fresh and new and inviting, but after what? 5 years? It's not all that interesting anymore. Wings became an issue way back in OGP and it's always been an unwritten honor rule that people just wouldn't use them. Back then, you actually had to PAY for devil/angel wings, unlike now where people have stacks of 5K all free. The term "Astro whore" came about around that time where people spent money on 2X and wings and that's all they use, which became the frowned upon area in the community. How can you say if I can't kill the same person twice, that it's luck? If I clearly outplay them the first time, I shouldn't NEED to do it again. That's like me and you playing 1 on 1 basketball, I beat you 7-0 and then you tell me to run the game back right after. For what? Anyway this post getting too long

tl;dr: just log out

7. MadaraUchiha

MadaraUchiha Member

it's only funny if you respawn right in front of them and grab em

8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

back guarding take just as little skill as revs. Being able to block without threat of being grabbed is fair right? Someone already said it but if you aren't good enough to kill someone twice it may as well be luck.

UnleashD, Shana and Meggi like this.
  9. Shana

you see no one wearing wings in a basketball match

cuz they would get kicked out before they could even wear them

lol srry lame joke

Tengu likes this.
  10. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

1st off your **** was just as long, you already starting to be toxic rather than making a sufficient point.
    2nd off its a good game, it has so much potential I’m sorry its not like destiny, fap to it. Not the games fault. Its the developers, and the communities fault hence, you. Heres a few incentives, it has a fun fighting method a.k.a scrolls, cool cosmetics, its creative, you will see more than one person every now and then say theres no game thats like rumble fighter. If its old for you that sucks, if you type can play a game like roblox, minecraft, street fighter etc every ******* day I dont see why rumble fighter has to be bad cuz its 5 years old. Ngas play mario for over 10 years, that game ****? Wings were NEVER an issue, the issue was the PLAYERS that didnt like wings. People can easy a person with wings and then do it a second time, if you legit cant must up the energy to do that again, then you not ready for video games. Many games have a revive option and I dont see ngas complaining bout those. I understand people can hate wings, although Im defending them I also dislike them but im not gonna kick someone for using them. If it were a child playing the game and thought it was okay to wear im def no kicking them. Heartless ****. And I didnt say its necessarily all luck, it was an example. Spread your mind.

11. MadaraUchiha

MadaraUchiha Member

If you're turning your back to block everytime you fight, you guard will last less than 30 seconds. I'm not advocating that everyone should be using shells, I'm just saying they're easier to deal with than angel wings. Some extra turtling techniques are available while you have shell equipped as well (no pun intended), like the way you angle blocks if you're getting hit by 2 people. Have you ever been in an instance when someone is using a multi-hit exo like Dark Power, Ice Blaster, Tsunami, Lightning blades, if you block them straight on you'll just get grabbed, but if you have a shell you can turn away to avoid the grab, or if you aren't using a shell some cases warrant you to just take the hits instead.

12. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

yeah i do use shell?
    do you want me to tell you that you're retarded again?

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  13. Shana

yeah u do :cool:

14. MadaraUchiha

MadaraUchiha Member

I said my own post was getting long not yours. I don't personally go out of my way to kick people cause I don't waste time info'ing them. And Destiny kinda sucks cause that game is flawed to bits. But anyway, rf isn't bad I said the game mode princess is bad. Nothing has changed since it was released, so why continue to play it? There's never been an event for it, a new map to it, added mechanics, nothing. So if the developers themselves aren't shedding light on it, why would we?

Shana and Tengu like this.
  15. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Funniest **** is that the recent items theyve been releasing are like hidden wings, such as blue dragon, vermillion, and the elementalist set. Funny how theyre not obvious like wings, for A REASON.

ItsZoos and Tengu like this.
  16. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Anyone who exos lightning blades just gave themselves a death sentence vs me lol

MadaraUchiha likes this.
  17. Shana

nobody can afford it anyways

18. MadaraUchiha

MadaraUchiha Member

When you see Lebron or Jordan or Kobe going up for a dunk it looks like they have wings tho

BJJFromGJJ and Shana like this.
  19. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Ok mb for the first part. You never said you was talking bout that mode, and that reasoning isnt a reason TO NOT PLAY A GAME MODE. They havent updated nhaa, moon , or cove besides the map recolors. BARELY any maps have been updated since released yet people play all the other modes. And the events they make are mostly either true battle which is being neglected now as much or just to play the game so thats not avreason at all to avoid the mode. It started being ignored cuz people are followers and not leaders. “I dont like that mode” then the sidebitch comes and goes “me too” thus the trend starts. I agree with the developers but they recently havent been doing too bad lets just see if theyll commit this time.

20. MadaraUchiha

MadaraUchiha Member

Idk who told Nimonix to make a PERMANENT 100% REVIVE ITEM

Shana likes this.