THE KICK BUTTON NEEDS TO BE REMOVED!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YTSaugaGaming, Aug 15, 2018.

?

Do You want The kick button removed?

Poll closed Oct 15, 2018.
  1. YES, it gets annoying.

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. NO, I'm power hungry and love to kick.

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  3. NO, I like saving a spot for friends.

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. YTSaugaGaming

YTSaugaGaming Clean Up Crew

Edit: THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING MY MOVEMENT! I'M GLAD REDFOX IS FINALLY DOING SOMETHING RIGHT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS. #DeleteKickButton

I've recently got back into playing this game, after several months and during my time back I literally have got kicked out of every room I go in even ****** NHAA! I've come to realise that was the main reason why this game is declining.

Yes, I know some of you would argue that you need to save a spot for a friend, and that's completely understandable but, look at how many game do not have this feature and have been successful for years. This game is a public game and has public rooms open to "everyone" but this kick button really limits the amount of playing time you can get, especially now that there is literally at most 9 rooms open. Imagine if you're a new player and you enter a room only to have someone say 'ss" or literally play full game in that room then a player says "Hey can you ss for friend" then *boop* you're kicked I find that absolutely unfair, the rules should and only be first come first serve; if you forget to put on a shell oh well your loss, find another room. There just shouldn't be such thing as a "ss" no matter the circumstance. If you really want to play with a friend make your room private or organize beforehand so no one has to get kicked.

Another thing I wanted to address was kicking due to "Toxicity" I absolutely do not believe anyone should be kick out of the room for freedom of speech on this game if they call you "EZ" and you beat there ass good for you move on and start another game no reason to kick. I personally think this game was built on toxic players and is what keeps this game alive and fun, without it the game would be boring and stale. If you are sensitive grow tf up its 2018 who df still gets offended by trolls.

Last but not least kicking due to lag yes I believe that is a problem, players who lag entirely ruins the fun of the game, and absolutely makes no sense on why anyone would stay playing knowing they lag, so I believe it should the developers problem to fix, if they are lagging for a certain amount of time they should automatically disconnect, if they have a consecutive 1 bar remove them from the room.

I believe if this kick button is removed players would have a much better playing experience and many new players would absolutely have no problem in staying.

Please vote in the poll if you support my movement, Thank you.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    Skippah likes this.
  2. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

thank u for leaving your ign
    nimonix will now transfer you 2000 rc

3. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

It’s what you done in the past. Knowing the community they aren’t going to forgive a player like that.

tamirtov likes this.
  4. YTSaugaGaming

Nope people have long forgotten about who I used to be, the only ones that remember are the victims. Its 2018 anyone who is still kicking for bs like that shouldn't be playing this game.

5. ThisWeaboo

ThisWeaboo Well-Known Member

You have quit this game 10 times in 2 years i think its time to make ur big decisions pal

6. ThisWeaboo

ThisWeaboo Well-Known Member

Aye man u cant get mad
    if i dont say the truth WHO WILL?

TheDL6Incident likes this.
  7. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

And every single thread shows you're dedicated to a game that had made no progress whatsoever. Please stop breathing.

TheDL6Incident and tamirtov like this.
  8. YTSaugaGaming

lool who are you, you seem to be very salty about something, did I scam or offend you in some way in the past?

9. YTSaugaGaming

take yo negativity some where else please, thanks.

10. wolfDee

wolfDee Well-Known Member

DAMN.

11. HeyItsBrandon

HeyItsBrandon Active Member

U TELL EM BRO

12. LightsOut

LightsOut Member

If anything the kick button needs to be buffed. You should be able to ban certain people from entering your rooms period

13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I preferred the 2007 one. where you gonna wait til everyone press ready to start game. without kick and without room master.

i am sick of these people being ***** ass when they see someone pull the op stuff on game after game they instantly get kicked because of crybaby cant win.

that's why ddos existed. if we get kick, we simply ddos em cuz they are really ******* some desire it.
    yet that's why we have gm tools which we can abuse em to teach em some **** lesson.

Nimonix should have done with vote kick player.

14. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

[​IMG]

unless DDOS rip

15. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

upload_2018-8-19_12-44-6.png

xenlyiin, HumoLoco, ALLSAINTS and 5 others like this.
  16. wolfDee

wolfDee Well-Known Member

17. YTSaugaGaming

I WILL NOT LET THIS POST DIE, PLAYERS NEED TO BE AWARE OF THIS ISSUE!

TheDL6Incident and HumoLoco like this.
  18. RiseKujikawa

RiseKujikawa New Member

What they need to do is, they need to make it so that when you kick people they CAN'T rejoin back by joining another room then rejoining. THAT is annoying. ( Or just create a ban button where you can ban someone from your rooms )

19. RiseKujikawa

RiseKujikawa New Member

People get 10-25 games chat restrictions, to 14day-perma bans on league for this exact thing. League is probably 50x more successful than this game. What they need to enforce is the mute mask.

20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

bring allah akbar upon us.