The End of an Era

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yusuke, Aug 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Damn. It's finally time guys! I'm quitting for realsies this time. There won't be a comeback. No alternate account for me to return to. This is it.

I've been playing this game since middle school...f*ck my cousin man. He introduced me to rf in 2008. Dude was like this new game is coming out and it's sick! I ended up being so intrigued that I bought some Astros. I think my first exocore was devil shadow. I didn't elcare about scrolls when I started.

Eve since that summer I've been on this road for far too long. From OGP to GamesCampus to Redfox. I've seen what the game aspired to be, what it could've been, and now what it will never be.

S/o to Droozy/Kareem my day 1 ni**a. Dude is the funniest ni**a with no hair istg

S/o to Patrick/Goresone idk if you still play. This man used to scam anyone for carats LMAO. Bruh we had such a good time back then.

S/o to Scoot, Mike, Arkee, and Dory. The OG squad from back in the day when FB groups were a thing.

S/O to Abort/Nick for trying to jack my accounts multiple times and getting away with one of them. You were cool but I always had to keep an eye on you.

S/O to Joey. Stop gambling so much. I gave this guy $200 and he lost it in minutes. I'm never going to forget the time you hacked Kareem's email and almost got access to bank account. Had that man sweating.

S/O to Ziggy my son. 28z. You were always chill af and definitely one of the better guys from the clan. Always catching people lackin..Adam, Alex, Moe?

S/O to Lewx. I swear you been 15 since I've met you, but you look 25? Something ain't adding up. Happy belated birthday btw.

S/O to Keanu @Exocore. This guy has wanted to play on my account for as long as I can remember. Sorry buddy looks like it won't happen.

S/O to Yusuf/Tour. We've had some disputes in the past but always seem to end up hashing things out. You're a decent dude "huehuehue".

S/O to Jia. You **** at pool. Don't @ me.

S/O to Chris Breezy no hairline having ass. He knows who he is.

S/O to Julio/Sidara for all the great trolls. Only real ni**as remember Nixy.

S/O to Myrus & Nique for always beefing with me one and off. Nique you're quite the character! Myrus you **** at fortnite and I'm never playing with you again. Jk

S/O to the other Keanu, Megg, and crew. Although my time with you guys was short, I had some good laughs with you guys in cyberbullies.

S/O to @Rigamortis ugly ass. You would be a day one too if you weren't shady LOL. Jokes aside you're a half decent guy. Lay off the ddos though. You're the last person I thought that would do it.

S/O to Tiny for making the best art and sigs for me even though I was constantly commissioning him.

S/O to Gold/Danny for pretending to be my brother and scamming Dexter. You're a POS for that. If this was 2016 I would've fried you for 2 weeks.

S/O to Vi and Mark. Y'all not together yet?

S/O to Andy for hooking me up with perm hacks. This guy can do anything he sets his mind on.

S/O to Foes for taking a pic of his **** and passing it off as me. It had to be you LOL.

S/O to @Draygashi for always giving me suggestions on how to improve my stats and for being the only constant in this dead game LOL.

S/O to Kome and Amelia for those quiet but interesting Skype calls?

S/O to Ajani for finally glowing up. I'll forever remember the one Skype call when I stole your SD win and you were bugging out on everyone. "What school do you go to" Lmaoo.

S/O to Nina and my niece Betty. You two are sweet girls and I hope everything is going well. Stay kind Nina! Stay funny Betty! Still have those memes you made.

S/O to Tyler for threatening to dox me. The only dude I know that would skip school just so he could gw for LP. He also made it to worldstar for a fight.

S/O to Dekr. Man I remember the first time I ddos'd you and you were shook af. Remember when I got you that Xbox One though? It's time to pay up bruh.

S/O to Andre for duqqing me for nearly 4 months because he thought I ddos'd him. Glad we cool now.

S/O to Irina for being a no show o_O

S/O to Kevin, Jaden, and Jalen. They the Migos of RF. I remember Kev telling me how Jaden went to school hungry cuz he spent his lunch money on Astros LOL.

S/O to Poku aka Mr.Blackson. This guy got all the roasts cuz he's dark af and African. Poor guy. You helped me out a lot though bro and I appreciate that.

S/O to John/Lizard for playing rf religiously. You be sketchy at times but I learned to trust you quite a bit.

S/O to Amy even though you won't see this on here haha

S/O to Erza/V for stealing my sets. I'll see you in hell kid. @Exocore thinks I stole his sets xD cute.

That concludes my SOs. If I missed ya it means that you weren't important enough to remember. Sorry not sorry!

If you want to reach me you can add my discord calebdonut#5162.

Farewell guys!
    [​IMG]

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Tengu, Sunako6, Yusuke and 2 others like this.
  3. JCole

JCole New Member

Only thing you destroyed is more brain cells in your head by telling lies to yourself and everyone who read your words lmfao. Mr.80kAMonth, lmao who are you? a rumble fighter forumer LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO .......... he deleted because he knew and you're still on denial, 5 years my ass LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO fck you're retarded @HumoLoco I cant imagine you reproducing and having little Retards HumoLocoJr's running a forum and fighting a forumer for a living.

4. YTSaugaGaming

YTSaugaGaming Clean Up Crew

Wasn't there more replies then this????

tamirtov likes this.
  5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

nice. you went to retard 666 times worst last time you replied. They deleted da thread because they dont want see you being butthurt so hard.

tamirtov likes this.
  6. SupWova

SupWova Well-Known Member

My ******* *****, this is your 4th ******* thread on this same ****. Go and get your chicken dinner in fortnite and leave this game to ******* die already. Attention whoring to my max my dude.

TheGoDWatts and tamirtov like this.
  7. JCole

JCole New Member

LMAO! you were the one getting defensive cause i called you a nightshift worker and a liar on your ****, you started sweating and turned your notification on, i was on your head all day you ******* lying ass forumer.

8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I have no idea what the **** do you talk about that i doing a nightshift worker? I awake in the morning or night whatever the time I want to wake up. You just keep tag me to keep my notification turned on. Stay idiot.

Ahegao likes this.
  9. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

You did copy many of my sets and even asked for me to make some sets on your account through Teamviewer?

10. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

deja vu

Tengu likes this.
  11. YagoomiBisen

YagoomiBisen Well-Known Member

Goodbye, you're finally putting the RF down, im happy for you.

Tengu likes this.
  12. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

It's a repost. Relax. Original thread was deleted cuz it was getting toxic. I assume someone reported.

TheGoDWatts likes this.
  13. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Nah I been quit.
    Shhhh
    Quit months ago.
    Hop on fortnite man.

14. Rigamortis

Rigamortis Well-Known Member

hmu on discord, I think i still got it installed.
    and bro u need to get pubg, fortnite is some ass.

Yusuke likes this.
  15. NostalgicFanTaSy

NostalgicFanTaSy New Member

Quitting threads are so 2012..

Tengu likes this.
  16. Sunako6

Sunako6 Active Member

TheGoDWatts likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.