Test server?

Discussion in 'Test Server Reports' started by UltraNUMB, Feb 11, 2018.

1. UltraNUMB

UltraNUMB Active Member

Jan 18, 2016
    I was thinking here, what's the real motive from this test server? You(redfox) brought a interesanting proposal with this server, bringing a drastic change in RF. but you(redfox) dont give to us any explanations about what we need do there(only exp with 3x rates in one server test...). We do feedbacks about bugs / glitchs/ cheats for nothing? WHY YOU GUYS STILL DONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT SERVER and dont say ANYTHING TO US!!!!!!!??? And where the gamja? NOW, we really need one active GM and we dont have.
  2. [GM]Clover

[GM]Clover RedFox Games Staff Member

Nov 13, 2017
    Please rest assured, the work that players put into the test server will not go to waste. Launching a new update is a multi-leveled operation. For this update, we had players test problems, the GMs attempted to recreate it, and the issue was forwarded to the developers to fix it. There are many issues to address so the launch of our new update has been slightly delayed. However, we are still doing our best to fix problems so that we are able to launch the cleanest update possible. I appreciate your concern and I hope this helps out!
    - GM Clover
    Seishin likes this.