Teach me

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jazztech, May 22, 2018.

1. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

@HumoLoco I know you're a beautiful latina goddess when it comes to this game, so teach me your ways.
    [​IMG]

tamirtov and HumoLoco like this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Oo you bought for honor da pc?

If so I can buy one and train you there.

Also since da peacekeeper have been reworked too. I heard it's get better than last one.

tamirtov and Jazztech like this.
  3. Jazztech

You don't have to buy a pc just to train me, just gimme some of that lovely Humo knowledge. What should I focus on doing with a peacekeeper in a fight

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

couldn't find any other tutorial on the entire internet?
    like you had to ask a degenerate who can't speak english....yikes!

5. Madisonnnn

Madisonnnn Member

lol, its the kettle calling the pot black

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  6. Jazztech

And you can't find any other forum to subject to your flawed idea of fun. Like you have to stay here on a dying game where you know everyone and not get any new reactions.... Goodness!

tamirtov and HumoLoco like this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Peacekeeper is her goal to poison all her enemies.

so you have to defense as an assassin styles.

If opponent attacks you in their direction, so you should find their open so start with dodge with heavy attack then light attack( very fast press when heavy attack is successful.)

If opponent is able to dodge all your dodge-heavy-light, so you should bait them by dodge then grab them and stab them by grab light light light. so they get a heavy poison basically you punish them.

If you are not able to grab them, the best to use is heavy into grab you just press heavy then grab without needed cancel. so you can contiunes to stab them once your grab is hit successful.

If they know all your **** tricks, so try your best to deflect them, when you do deflect successful then light( really fast because you cannot delay your attack, since its guaranteed to hit) also deflect cannot be parry at unblockable.

Those are basic moveset for peacekeeper.

She can cancel her heavy into light by press heavy then light in any direction if you want to bait them or find their open.

Also she has linked to poison which is called Deep Gouge, for example her chain combo are light, light, heavy, light(poison) or light, heavy, light(poison). At her rework, she is really fast attack compare to any heroes expected Orochi.

Also if you are doing it in 1v4, the zone attack is your best friend. you can do cancel the second hit of a zone attack with light attack. when you do zone attack then press light not cancel (E).

That is what i played for peacekeepr's reworked. I can upload a video if you want to.

sdfu nigger, these tutorial are outdated. due to her ******* rework. idiot dont talk **** if you know nothing about for honor's **** patch notes. get **** off from here.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    tamirtov, Jazztech and Nooblater like this.
  8. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

this is the only game i waste time on you ******* idiot

Nooblater likes this.
  9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

@Jazztech

Also i forget to tell you what use feats.

after your peackeep reach 1 req use stealth, thick skin, sharpen blade, and last laugh.

stealth is the best cuz they have no idea where the **** you go.

thick skin helps you to survive fight long last.

sharpen blade can drain your opponents' health quick that you dont want to deal with their ******** ass.

last laugh is makes you drop da bomb when you die and shout allah akbar. that is.