Super Noob of BIA was........ dead

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Zombiie, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  2. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

seem u cant handle him and u call another noob.... if im that char u would be chicken running with my deadly nukes ^^

3. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

A4Karma...... i got more but these guys deserves to be posted

Attached Files:

4. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

with me RELOG = DOG, suxker or something so bad more than a DOG.... and only u can make it for everybody know wtf u re, tks alot about clip :)) :))

u re so famous about relog like dog, nothing to introduce ur self again =)) hahaha relog for hold the dog life :))

Attached Files:

5. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

hehehe!! ur video doesnt make sense all of you are on me but ur hiding from those fences and hahaha 2k + 5k but i still hit u 14k 13k and 13k whats wrong with your char?? seems u need more crit... well i do admit i lose to few viets but i care about the winning... Procyon try harder the best he think possibility to beat me but he really cant pull the trigger... i think that was 15x but fail... being a smart player is what I AM and none of u have that!!

6. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

5k and 2k? if i have 7k cri, u think u can hit me over 5k ?? lmao... only 1.5k + 2k :)) admit is admit, and relog is relog... dont shame :)) i know u re shjt when u admit like that " LOSE ALL VNS PLAYER" not few vns, see ur pic when u say... u have eyes but like blind, not for read :)) i love this word " lose by VN players " :)) hahahahha..... loser forever is a loser

7. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

well ill go for this? CAN U BEAT ME?

Duel me BMW750i vs [BIA]Sheikh anytime anywhere? ill play every rules u want??

8. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

see this pic and bark more :)) u refuse duel, not me when i return this game with ur excuse and reason " change ur bra " :)) u always use bra of ur wife when u pvp ?

[​IMG]

btw: the rule of u
    1. excuse or reason when lose
    2. No Pay when deal something
    3. Borrow items, gears of some1 :))
    4. Use kgs like shjt in duel
    5.... more and more...

9. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

Procyon said he will pay 2b for each round for any warrior to duel him and he ddnt pay 333MYL after losing 2-0...
    on your SS i have loads of that when u refuse plenty of time when i request u for a duel. your a big troller thats the real you... your SS doesnt make sense at all

whats ur excuse when i ask you to duel me anytime?? i can kill u now in 10 secs...

10. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

your scared ever since... done!!

Attached Files:

11. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

U think u can talk more when u relog like a dog at KL??? U scare me, i not scare u, and that is a truth. I think u need del ur char or sell it and reg new acc like Krytal (when she lose me 1-5 at HF) try to play like human .... ah im wrong, u re not human that why u never know and understand w t f i say.... u say as more as u re so sux.
    P.s with me and us for BIA
    Relog = dog, Relog in pvp mode = so bad more than a DOG (always remember it) hahahahaha. U can play and see 100%win in CR but we see u re only a dog or bad more than a dog and 4ever a dog, never change :)) :)). Dont bark anymore

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016