Summer Swimsuit Event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ryu, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Ednem

Ednem New Member

Hey the drop rate is so slow and almost nothing are you happy now?, you selfish kind of man dude you only think about yourself. You were so dumb kind of player. You were not like rook who thinks about the newbies and lowbies. You went panic if people could surpass you. Better work on your own set not the set you borrowed from tusk. Lololol

2. Chaisen

Chaisen New Member

Good day GM, the drop rate was tooo low im grinding for 12 hours but I don't get any box from the event. We cant enjoy the event if it drops too low.

3. FishTea

FishTea Member

Wow!!! I farm straight 8 hours and don't get any event boxes the drop rate is not good. Many players were complaining about the event. Please do something about this. Its getting bored.

4. jghfgyh

jghfgyh New Member

the game is already destroy tell to ur developers why they cant even calibrate there ****** drop of those items the second calibrate is good but this time is **** 24hours still no even i go death ward and sky sword nothing happen even the war event its useless how to be

ozbik11 likes this.
  5. ozbik11

ozbik11 New Member

Hello GM I farm for 11 hours I did not get a summer box low drop late please fix the summer box .....ty

6. Abelong7

Abelong7 Active Member

Hello

7. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

Due to the amount of boxes that was already obtain that caused the inventory space issue and the possibility of having the rates increase again may create the previous high rate issue. The Summer Gift Box are obtainable it just takes longer that the previous high rate drop.

8. Ehkothuna

Ehkothuna New Member

Will the boxes and 2020s/s Swimsuit be discarded after the event?

9. Jazerade

Jazerade New Member

I just wanted to note that the boxes have been implemented to drop at a much better rate it feels, I've been able to make a swimsuit roughly once a week, (although I haven't had a silver bar since the crazy rates) and the spread of items can of course never be "perfect" but it's much better on course for getting a variety of the box contents. Thank you