[Suggestion]UI Updates & 1v1 Mode

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheFuzionBranz, Apr 8, 2019.

?

Do you like These Ideas? Which?

4 vote(s)
    36.4%

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. None

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Both

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Since the UI of Create Room is poluted with Buttons;

1)Make the 3 top buttons Battle/Rumble/Adventure Modes and once clicked, Boxes under show the various modes.

-Arena, King Of The Hill, Moving screen, Caged Beast, Potion Battle, Capture the flag could be merged together. Now we can't mix "Rumble Modes" like we use to be able to. (It is now limited to 3 rounds of the selected mode and room has to be remade)

-AI Mode be removed from top 3 boxes and added to Battle Mode, Opening up the slot for Rumble Mode

-"Classic Mode" switched for "Battle Mode" and have it under the "Battle Mode" section options

-"Truebattle" removed, Buttons "TeamKill" "Item On/Of" Get relocated into a pop up menu. Buttons added: "Stats ON/OFF" "Auto Revive ON/OFF" "Pouch Items ON/OFF" "RE Skills ON/OFF" "Rares ON/OFF"

-Add popup menu for Enable/Disable Exocores owned in the Room
    [/quote]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2)"1v1 Mode" under Battle Modes.

-Updated UI. No exocore or SP Gaudes. Possibility to show yours and/or opponents Nanmu+Panic

-8 players allowed in room. 2 First players will fight best out of 3 rounds. Every other player who readied up will spawn into a death zone and be forced to spectate (INSTANT KO OFF MAP)

-Goes by line priority. First to join/next to play

-Competitive ON/OFF would make it first to 9 rounds with selected players. Scrolls would be changable every 3 rounds.

-Stats forced to default of current class. Shells won't equip into build up. Exocores disabled. Pouch items unusable, do not appear.

-Invisible wall seperates fence from jumping off/edging at top.

Players UI:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

(Just a quick edit, will redo, those are just recolored of current circle)

INGAME:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    HumoLoco and Draygashi like this.
  2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I would ask why was this never implemented before, but we all know that's a stupid question when we're dealing with NimoniX.

I fully support this. We need UI updates, and making it more visually pleasing and adding room options that fit the new UI is a bonus (if it could be called that, it's practically needed even without a new UI... Everything's a cluster f*ck!)

HumoLoco, Scrpz and Hercule like this.
  3. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Im just going to slide in here and say No to #2.
    I like the fact that it does not reveal what "tricks" you have up your sleeve. Even if its 1v1ing. Sometimes people forget you panic and will try to block your panic again, this is called having lack of attention" not the games fault. Also that would mean that everytime I finish an opponent and I move the next one I cant rely on him thinking I got the goods, cause he can obviously see i dont have the goods.

I do agree with the first suggestion.

HumoLoco and Draygashi like this.
  4. TheFuzionBranz

One game (3 rounds) will have 2 people fighting. Everyone else would be dead. There is no moving onto the next person.

Then, literatly every game (soulcaliber, telken, supersmash, mortal kombat, etc) the screen is shared or lan connected with all information showing (v skill, soul gauge, whatever you wanna name it). Also in top tier play, you honnestly should know and remember this stuff easily.

Then again that goes to Nimonix to decide cause they could keep it visible to spectators and/or just yourself.

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. TheFuzionBranz

6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    NeoStrayFox and Hercule like this.
  7. Akame

Akame Member

There should also be an option where you can keep old UI, as a old player I would not want my UI changed. But I still support new UI for other players .

DeadKingProject and Draygashi like this.
  8. whatatime

whatatime Member

support

9. Scrpz

Scrpz Member

Support af.

Just like Dray said. Should've been implemented a long time ago.

Especially, AND I STRESS, Especially the ability to be able to choose the game option buttons such as Revives ON/OFF, STATS ON/OFF, ITEMS, ETC. This would benefit the entire RF community and it also would have potential for future tournaments rules. Maybe a Tournament/Competitive ON/OFF button (Rares disabled, Stats -30, etc.)? Perhaps you may even be able to save a certain game mode rules to your liking like BlackOps2 Private matches.

HumoLoco likes this.
  10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Both. Approved af. I love it.

11. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Reading this made me horny.

HumoLoco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.