Still No News in G12 Drops?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StrongerByForce, Sep 23, 2018.

1. StrongerByForce

StrongerByForce New Member

it's been how many months now since the g9 to g12 expansion has been released but still no Updates on the Drop for g12,..what are u planning to do CM's? Geeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz

2. xBlueCyan

xBlueCyan Member

Yeah, I'm holding off on wasting silver on making a g8 set then upgrading. Imma just wait..

3. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

Everyone who speaks about it gets the same answer. Whoever tells us or answers us says something along the lines of "we can't give information too specific but we do have plans". We get no dates, we get a "soon" or maybe soon. We get no detailed information. A lot of players are just here waiting and waiting but a few of the big players have quit that I have seen. They quit because of this type of stuff. The last server checkup or maintenance to just refreshen up the server was in July from what I remember. Neko, who is one of the forum GM's has said that he cannot give us information on future plans because it would be against the rules so we have to just play and hope we get something. Sorry dude we all been waiting.

4. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

xYoQi likes this.