Statue in Green GCM Loot Room?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by ElfSlayer9, Mar 30, 2020.

1. ElfSlayer9

ElfSlayer9 Member

Finally finished a green run for Golden Coins Mansion and was highly disappointed with the loot rooms. Aside from the fact that the six peripheral rooms only had 9 boxes in each room (and the loot was less than impressive) there was only a statue in the main loot room on the way to the exit. However, when I tried to click it, it said I needed a key. Anyone know how you get the key? It was not in the drops left by either boss.

2. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

The key is super rare and you get it from beast tower dungon.

3. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

The key You can get from boss. I have never seen one,

GCM:

Golden Coins Chest of the Overlord, located in the Throne Room can be opened with the Mansion of Golden Coins Golden Key which is dropped at a rare chance
    • The chest contains items like Sales Pocket (100 million), Bead Plate of the Vault of Double Dragons, Banner (Excellence), Rising Bead of Kylin, Five Dragon Banner Box, and Flag of Chaos.
    Beast Tower

Forbidden Chest of the Beast Overlord, located in the Throne Room can be opened with the Beast Clan Golden Key which is dropped at a rare chance
    • The chest contains items like Sales Pocket (100 million), Bead Plate of the Vault of Double Dragons, Banner (Excellence), Rising Bead of Kylin, Five Dragon Banner Box, and Flag of Chaos.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/dungeon-update-cof-voh-vod-and-double-dragons.44159/

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    KaMiguel likes this.
  4. ElfSlayer9

ElfSlayer9 Member

So the reward for moving up from purple runs to green runs is fewer loot chests in the loot rooms, none in the exit room, and a statue that you can't open without doing massive amounts of runs to hopefully get a rarely dropped key? Awesome! Way to go, Red Fox!!!

5. ninhho

ninhho Active Member

As I remember, I did about 50 runs to see the first key in GCM, that's Beast clan key. So I went to Beast clan in Nanchang, bought 3 passes and loot flag of chaos after finishing everything. Very rare tbh.

firuges likes this.