SRS Grind questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OmegaBOTE, Nov 11, 2018.

1. OmegaBOTE

OmegaBOTE New Member

The mobs are only taking 1% damage at a time. Any way to make them die quicker?

2. OmegaBOTE

OmegaBOTE New Member

Alright. My last post I had to seriously shorten because it kept saying my post had "spam words". Whatever those are!

Do the mobs die quicker from YYBS damamge? Does a larger party on share help while fighting in SRS?

3. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

People don't usually kill the monsters in SRS, they kill the bosses. They still drop the same mats but are way faster to kill.

Captainpack and Yasumori like this.
  4. rielxph

rielxph Member

YYBS damage adds damage to your base damage so it does help. SRS leveling usually involves killing the first 2 bosses only then you exit dungeon. Repeat.

Captainpack likes this.
  5. denteazul

denteazul Member

YYBS pills helps with dmg yes, as for mobs the only ones u kill are after the first 2 bosses (if doing full run). Doing dmg in SRS is all about lvl too, the higher u get the more dmg u do at HI, and always have a healer for dmg pt and leech, without BLP/WLP your dmg will be way lower than you can hit with a healer.

Captainpack likes this.
  6. Chardzard

Chardzard New Member

HI TAO I was wonder why in this dungeon the mobs are so had to kill too was this set my other question why is it so dam hard to obtain the bead from this dungeon they say the matts drop in both green and red runs but unlike the 4 lower dungeon that were added the matts drop more often in them well i'm yet to test out the latest dungeon that was added to this list but from what i have hear it's no walk in the park so Question is SRS only good for exp and those of us who came late to the SRS party will have to do with out the bead? ,I have 2 toons that can solo it but yet to get any matts to craft the bead as i have said in and other post my work and other hobby(fishing) limit my game play time , these floor mobs should not be so hard to kill and the matts for the bead should have a better drop chance that what it is set at

Captainpack and OmegaBOTE like this.