Spring event - pay attention

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hoanglien40, May 18, 2019.

1. hoanglien40

hoanglien40 New Member

My account is gone forever. I have something I want to share with you.
    As you know how abuse will be punished, and to avoid being the next person like me, you must pay attention to the following:

1 / Never help anyone hit branches boss . (1,2 ... or 100 boss, abuse is abuse ([CM]NineArts ) )
    2 / If you have to trade, exchange items related to the event (SB Ex, branches, +1 scroll, +2 scroll ...), you must make sure it is legal and screenshot it. If not, skip, wait until the end of the event, then buy.

And the last thing I want to share is to expect the event to end soon so that GM will be less strenuous and the gamer will not be anxious.

p/s sorry for GG translate.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  2. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

They shouldn't have made this event from the beginning.

3. RingoChan

RingoChan Active Member

Thank you for the info. I saw people in roar ask for help to kill mythic bosses and was going to help.. but I guess I won't anymore.

Regarding exchanging event items (SBEs, branches, +1 scroll, +2 scroll), there is literally no way for us to know if it is legit from item mall (aka cc shop) or if it was a free gift from multi account making.

Some people tried to sell 20 branches at once on day 1 of event, that was Really obvious. But at this point? I have no idea whether I'm buying someone's event scale, event branch, event +1/+2.

I hear you that the GM's are strenuous (er... strict?). I think it is to be expected when cheating is rampant. There was cheating in the past too, whether by botting to get unfair advantage from farmed drops 24/7 or making accounts.. or cheating in other ways)...

but this time it was too obvious, and too wide spread,.. and sounds like too many people complained.

4. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

Why not just make the items from the boxes untradeable and not droppable but still allow it in storage since they are for end game items? So no1 can abuse it and its limited to just 1 account.

5. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Interesting.. a person in my guild were creating accounts to get more items. He told us that if u pretend to to sale the +2 refinement scroll in stand, you won't get caught. So he sold it for 1000.

I lol at that.