Spot for PL.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tvgame400, Jul 29, 2018.

1. tvgame400

tvgame400 New Member

Good evening everyone, I'm here to give a suggestion to the administrators of the game. A very serious problem in the game, especially for the lvl 65+ is the lack of place for PL. We currently only have 1 spot for PL, which is Jetso. Why not put maps like Elan (only used for PB's and the daily quest) as a spot for PL? In Silence Wood, it would be perfect for this, adjust the mobs and experience and this would free up space for more players to level, currently only 10 people per race are going up in level, where they meet each other in the group and no one else enters. Thank you.

SteveJobson likes this.
  2. bube92

bube92 Active Member

caravan got 3 maps, 3 empty maps where noone is exping cause some noobs decided to make it 70 + map instead of 66+ before 4.25. the exp there is awesome but a lvl 70+ dont need exp.
    rip 4.25 logic

SteveJobson and 4driano like this.
  3. 4driano

4driano Active Member

Elf Land is a useless map too.

4. SteveJobson

SteveJobson New Member

Good afternoon, I agree with the above. As quoted by other players in this post, we have maps that are currently unused, so it would be interesting to add new locations for PL in existing maps, mainly for lvl 65+.

5. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

Is it possible to make Elf and Caravan level 66 again, even if it is temporary until we get the next update? I feel like this would be an easy fix and get people to play the game other then just logging in for CW and quests.

6. LeWildBear

LeWildBear New Member

I agree, make Elan useful again. It's a wasted map as of now.

konashi likes this.