Spenders Tier List

Discussion in 'Events' started by Yusuke, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Update: Will start working on a carat tier list soon.

Fraud likes this.
  2. TrollSenpai

TrollSenpai Active Member

comba
    combat rider bfe set please?

3. armorking800

armorking800 Member

Is there a preview of the Panther Set? Never seen one in game or owned for that matter.

4. Macayla

Macayla New Member

the only thing that I think should not be on the list are the box items seeing as that completely defeats the purpose of there being boxed items at all. while yeah there are some on he list that I still need. I just think they need to be removed. As far as everything else goes it's fine in the simplest answers of everyone is still making rares according to OGPlanets standards which is in all honesty wrong. I mean this is NOT OGPlanet, Let our host determine the value of rares. I had a very good portion of these items in OGP thanks to events and such and I would like to have them again but I don't really think we need to value them at OGPlanet standards anymore.

5. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

How can our current host determine the value of rares if they absolutely NO knowledge of the game. The value comes from the community and the preceding hosts. The only thing Redfox can determine as rares are new items being implemented by Nimonix. Previous items have already been determined by OGP and GamesCampus. That being said, boxed items have been available as spender prizes both on OGP and GC, so I see no reason why that shouldn't continue on Redfox. Boxes can only be circulated so many times before they're forgotten. To me you're saying because you've spent a bunch of money on the boxes, no one else should have the items through other means.

Fraud likes this.
  6. Hibari

Hibari Active Member

Why are you such a savage
    On topic tho: I'm gonna have to agree with him ^^

7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Because the majority of the complaints from people are just illogical. For instance the people the 60 players who said no to spenders. How else do they think players will get rares? Some of the rares we haven't seen since OGP should be mass distributed via spenders or participation events.

Fraud likes this.
  8. Macayla

Macayla New Member

it's not illogical. if you want the boxed items then obtain them from boxes like everyone else. plain and simple..
    and red fox can and should determine rares as they are not ogp or gc. saying that the community gets to decide it is basically saying the community should get to decide how much carats we get per game or how much exp we get per game. the community should not have any power whatsoever in the matter of what is or isn't rare. Only the host and developers can say what is or isn't rare.

9. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Yeah I don't buy what you're saying and I doubt anyone else does too. How can you say a new host having no experience with the game, should be able to determine what items are rare or not. That's exactly what killed spender events after Rev left. No guidance and not listening to the moderators they had is exactly why people are saying they don't want spenders back. Anyways this conversation is deviating from my original post. This list is meant to help the GMs determine what items are rare and give them an appreciated value.

Fraud likes this.
  10. Hibari

Hibari Active Member

when I said agree with "him" I meant you I understand what your saying lol.

Yusuke likes this.
  11. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Yeah I know. My comment was directed at people like Macayla.

Fraud and Hibari like this.
  12. Macayla

Macayla New Member

the way your spenders is set up is entirely biased. You're taking the opinion and advice from other players but ignore my legitimate opinions and advice.

Boxed items should remained boxed as I stated before. They get put into new boxes so you can't say they get forgotten.
    I mean honestly if you're going to pull this bs then you might as well put all the items you removed back onto the list.

People like you are the reason this community isn't a very good one.

13. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I never said I'm not taking what you said not into consideration, I just don't agree with you've said so far. The overall majority of players have said they support the list I made with @Exocore (who knows way more about Rf than me).

Fraud likes this.
  14. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Updated to include carat tiers.

Fraud likes this.
  15. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Made some changes to the carats tier list? Open to suggestions or complaints.

Fraud likes this.
  16. Hibari

Hibari Active Member

Carat tier is looking good.
    And I have enough carats to get the new Phantomcore exo :) :)
    Just waiting to be blessed with a good spenders at this point

Yusuke likes this.
  17. RammersRUs

RammersRUs Member

This list is almost as savage as me.

Yusuke likes this.
  18. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

No... value is decided on how common the item is in the current circumstances. For example hood mask might have been given out in OGP but since it wasn't transferable it gained a lot more value because it was less common on new host...That is tell they put in on a spenders and now a lot of people has. Ya the value comes from the community and the preceding host but you missed this factor in making this list. That being said a lot of these items are more rare then you think now. An Top spenders shouldn't get Gladiator Set or Poseidon Set I mean those are the bread and butter for enchanting events. even On game campus they gave either a 3 letter name or swagg title...I really hate the fact that people think they deserve the opportunity to buy anything they want and kill the rarity of any item. This list needs work and im not saying that because I have items on this list. I mean you even think sudden death set should be buyable......

19. Kichard10

Kichard10 Member

stardust set

20. Keepmoving

Keepmoving Member

Put the knife hair band and sharp elf ears(Perm) in 2000