So I'm looking at Lost Saga's Suggestion Forums

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lephantis, May 1, 2019.

1. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

And I've deduced that you have to be an artistic physicist to create a hero bruv. They have sketches and arrows and circles and lines and quadratic formulas and shiz and I'm over here like... I just grab a bunch of gifs from The Fighters Generation and put them into a collage, barely on par with with an infant's capability, and you guys are over there putting hours into making college theses knowing there's like a 99% chance your work will be an unimplemented and fruitless endeavor ._. Too bad we don't have that same passion LMFAO! F*** all that bruv, better enjoy these PB & Gif sandwiches.

2. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

is because lost saga has many dedicated asian playerbase indeed faktz. asian go all out with everything they do indeed faktz. i respekt da asian for massive brain smart and intellectual fortitude indeed faktz. i sometimes cannot keep up with da asian intellectual they just 2 passion indeed faktz. btw i like da ryuk icon indeed is very nice faktz.

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

show us some of it

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

You can look at da lost saga forum af but nothing of them are better than us.

5. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Cuz you know..we the best!

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. Circuitbreak905

Circuitbreak905 Active Member

Sooo... did anyone peep yet? Cause i saw one that looked promising.. the librarian hero