So I finally started playing Warframe...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Phawnix, Mar 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Slept on this game for a while but I've played pretty much everything else out and while I wait for Destiny 2 to actually get content and Division 2 to iron out bugs/glitches etc. this will do...

any tips? this game is complicated af

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

If you dont pay to win, do each mission at least 5-20 times to acquire materials. Unless you pay to win
    Game gets repetitive after you max out your first Warframe.
    Team mates are unreliable.
    Take advantage of the new open world area they have good material, a lot of people rather do instances/Missons

PVP is dumb tbh. Best Warframe will most likely win, or best equipped. Dont forget to level your weapons and dont change so often or else you have have a bunch of mid tier weapons. Unless you pay to win

Forging Warframes is a pain in the ass. You need the material and parts which is worst then farming on RF. (I believe) but after you have to wait 24hours to a week depending on the frame to be forge. Unless you "Pay-to-Win"

And finally :
    Tbh this is a pay to win game.

Edit:
    Best Frames (imo) are by the following Order:

Nezha - Speed and support
    Rhino - just op..
    Nyx - Speed and good all around
    Ash - Good all around

Prime Versions:
    Rhyno Prime
    Mesa Prime
    Nyx Prime
    Ash Prime

TL;DR : Game get boring quick unless you pay to win

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    doston8 and Phawnix like this.
  3. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Noice, will keep those things in mind

was thinking of dropping some cash right away on either Rhino or Mesa Prime... not sure though still getting used to the mechanics. I picked Volt as my first frame

4. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Volt is alright but compare to the rest is decent.
    I usually would buy a weapon (Cash) And max it out before switching. Im a heavy melee weapon users, so i use a lot of close range weapons like shotguns and the sticky explosive gun, which i forget the name of, but is good for crowds.
    But good luck, try monster hunting in the open area the loot is amazing when you. Beat Bosses. But again....is Pay to Win....but at least is worth it..../Haha

Phawnix likes this.
  5. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Uninstalled. Repetitive af.

HumoLoco and WhoYu like this.
  6. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Also you get this Cards thingy that give you extra stats I forget the name but is like chips for your frame or something w/e, Critical Dmg and element dmg are the best for melee users.

HumoLoco and Phawnix like this.
  7. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Welcome to looter shooters bruh

doston8, WhoYu and RumbleNomad like this.
  8. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

Reminds me when I use to play Borderlands 2 for hours at a time just grinding for guns that would make my build OP.

doston8 likes this.
  9. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

LMAO Fccccck BONDERLANDS 2 BRO
    omg half my life gone in that bs

RumbleNomad and Phawnix like this.
  10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Pc or ps4? Warframe is too easy for me now. i can help you out. If its ps4 you are luck af cuz i can give you everything you needed for free.

Phawnix likes this.
  11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

ew. i own all primes.

I would say the best frame is Limbo Prime.

Limbo Prime > all shitty frame expected Nidus. Can't wait to see Umbra Nidus in a few year since it wouldn't make sense if they release nidus prime.

Here's my frame closet af.

Phawnix likes this.
  12. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Yeah ps4

teach me the ways

HumoLoco likes this.
  13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Alright i can teach you the ways af. I prefer to that you should max all frames and weapons before switch to another or sell them for slots. Normal frame and weapons should be able to sell for credit to have more slot. If prime frame and weapons should be not sell for more slots, just buy slots more.

To double capacity should be belong to prime frames and prime weapons. It will be save your money and time a lot.

The basic thing you should do.

Join my clan, and craft clan key. once your clan key is completed, i can give you anything you want. I have almost everything, but primes. Depend on what i got the whole set. I could give you Hydriod Prime or Ember Prime right now. Depend on what you have mastery rank now, and available slots for frames. My advice is once you get all primes don't sell them, keep them. Ember prime is trash now, since they nerfed her but she was used to be high value worth now shes worthless no reason to keep her to sell at the trade.

Clan is a lot benefit for players cuz i have labs right there. I can show you where my labs is at.

I have a lots of prime parts but mostly missing, we can farm it a few pieces and that is.

The mod, you need are Steel Fiber, Vitality, Redirection, Continuity but prefer Primed continuity, Flow but prefer Primed Flow, Vigor, Streamline, Stretch, Intensify, All corrupted mods such as blind rage, overextended, narrow minded, Fleeting expertise, and Transient fortitude. Once you have all these mods, then you are good to go because it is easier for you to mods on any frames.

For weapons, you will have to identity which best to use critical damage no elements or status chance with elements for all weapons with mods.
    For example, Soma prime is good for mixed critical and status. Tigris Prime is good for max status build with elements. Dread is good for max critical build.
    I can give you the basic mods for Primary, secondary, and melee cuz too many to list.

That is. You spent less than $20 on warframe for slots, double capacity. After that, i will teach you how to be a professional at the traders.

Also if you have 100 plat free, use it for slot frame and 2 slots for weapons then you are good. Trust me. I pray you dont wasted that 100 plat free.

Phawnix and tamirtov like this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Also to forget mention.

It's free game son.

I don't have a time to talk trash on you, now I do.

I am a veteran da warframe player.

I really cannot see how is Warframe has pay to win? Rumble Fighter is the true pay to win.

Once max warframe are repetitive, because you will have to try new things to increase the mastery rank up. That's why you have to try new things to max all of them to 30 level in order to increase mastery rank and rank it up.

Forging warframe and weapon is worth time, because you still have stuff do with your things that need to be max 30 level before your warframe and weapon crafts are completed you can switch there. It's really simply. Unless if you are truly impatience then yea pay it cuz you don't want to wait.

PvP is trash, I totally agreed with you cannot argue for that. Because warframe is only based on PvE.

Best frame in order you have list? Lmao. the one you list them, is like you are trash player in warframe. Even definitely trash player in rumble fighter. No shet. Any frame does not matter no matter what you play all of them. All of them are top tiers if know how to play them.
    More like you saying Loki is the best for spy mission, in fact, Limbo can hold all beers and destroyed spy mission.
    Tell me the name of who you think that frame is trash? I will show you how to play them.

I wish I can play Limbo Prime to destroy you and watching you crying me over limbo in warframe.

Now don't listen this guy telling you Warframe is pay to win. It's false. It's for who is impatience players are pay to win.

tamirtov and Phawnix like this.
  15. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I already have some of those mods, like streamline, flow etc and I'm leveling them up. I did use that free platinum on the sword and shield cause that shet was dope and I doubt I'll use any other weapons at the moment (mostly play tank classes in these games) didn't realize you'd need extra slots but like you said it's a free game so I don't mind dropping some cash on it to get going plus the developers deserve support.

I will join your clan tho homie

I've watched gameplay and reviews of this game from people who know what they are talking about. I know it's not pay to win it's just pay to skip the grind which I'm fine with either way. Sometimes I will spend money but mostly I'll just be spending time. I also know the PVP is **** but if I wanted PVP I would play ESO or Destiny or something built for PVP.

Right now I'm working on leveling the basic assault rifle, my sword and shield (aegis I think it's called? Can't remember... the 150 platinum one) and leveling my frame until I can get my mastery rank up

16. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Meh I played for 2 hours cuz my brother wanted me to (he played it for year or 2 idk ) but after 2 hours I was like meh it's like these PS /Xbox games where you go missions and that's all . Hella boring 2/10 wont play again .

17. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

From what I've seen in gameplay videos and reviews it takes 50+ hours before you know what the game truly is and what it offers

this is not a game that comes to you, you go to it

18. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Im just gonna blame it on your language barrier. But I said those were the best imo do you know what imo is? Let me tell you friend, it means IN MY OPINION meaning this characters have abilities that compliment my play style. I max 4 frames to 30 with all max weapons, pets and dumb stated mods.

And if you dont think is p2w thats cool bro do the grind, but me and my brother started at the same time and he even plays more than me, but i dropped mad money when i first started and dude is not even near me. Pronably is now since i havent play in years. And like i tell everyone you can get you **** cheeks clap any day of the week. Did you understand that? I also speak Spanish if you feel more comfortable with that.

TL;DR : Pendejo.

This is accurate. You need to want to play this game.

19. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Oh and one last thing.
    Dark Sector > Warframe by miles
    Stop quoting me.

20. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

these khaki clad chads wouldn't understand the depth of a game like this