Slow browsing after login

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by machatzi, May 15, 2018.

1. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

I know this is more of troubleshooting related topic, but mods please allow it to sit here for some time before moving it. I Really need some focus on this topic, and if possible.. your experts help. Thank you in advance.

Haven't played for a year maybe.. and i decided to come and check if i can get my self back in this game... which i still love regardless of how much bad things greedy companies have done to it. However I still see the same issue with this website. Please let me know if you are facing the same problem.

Basically what happens is, before login on this website, i can browse and read forums within this website without any problems. Response time is fast from this website.

However! Once i login, it is almost impossible to open forums, reply or do anything at all here! I just hope when i finish writing this and click Create Thread button, this will be posted successfully. Have in mind it took me about 15 minutes to manage and come till here!

2. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

you either have connection issue or cache hoarding in your browser. Try clearing it.

3. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

No.

This problem is only with this website. I'm cleaning my cache regularly. I even had twice formatted my PC since then.
    It cannot be that i have same problem in 2016, and in 2018. It happens also regardless of the browser i'm using.
    It is even happening when browsing with my cell phone!

It is definitely something on redfox site. Like i said. It is slow once i login!

It feels like giving negative comments against Red Fox, makes you lag in their forums. Maybe trying to prevent users from posting more negative comments! :) :) :)

Now that i think of it.. it makes more sense as they never tried to helped me before with this issue. Not even with a ticket. So... who knows haha