shift blessing

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by marensbazia, Dec 1, 2017.

1. marensbazia

marensbazia New Member

can you shift blessing from regular weapon to unique ( same grade ) ?

2. MissyPoo

MissyPoo Active Member

Nope

3. Ahrnes

Ahrnes Active Member

cant shift from unique to another unique too (same grade)

i think the reason is , some grade 9 uniques like giko bow , taren hammer are much easier to farm.
    And when you have quite a lot of them , you can easily try to atleast get one to +11 .

and they dont want you to shift from there to say a lizard staff / imp spear / buck blade . which are also g9.

same thing goes for G10 uniques , one way or the other there are always quite a lot of elf bows , would be the easiest g10 unique to bless and shift to rarer g10 uniques.

Am just guessing here .

I think it would be a nice thing if they let us atleast shift between uniques of same grade ( atlast using unique weapons would become worthwhile , for not just hackers)

4. RKO17

RKO17 New Member

Imp spears and Lizzy staves are just as common as Giko bows and Taren Hammers.

I don't think there's any benefit to be had in being able to plus up uniques and shift them though because they are barely any better than G10 non-uniques with the same stat at the same plus.

MissyPoo likes this.
  5. Ahrnes

Ahrnes Active Member

Imp Spear , Lizzy staff , Bucky value are usually quite higher and if properly priced always sell out immidiately on a private shop . The same is not true for Giko and Taren , was noting based on availability in game market not drops.

And i guess the biggest thing about Uniques is that you can use them from a much lower level, pass it around to alts and friends ( no one is that friendly in Ares to do that , and they should not be i guess? ) + g9 40 td easier than g10 40 td.

and for a good majority of the playerbase , going beyond +10 on a weapon would have been hard , so +8 on a g10 level stats on a g9 is over powered . ( obviously this is not the case anymore for a complex reasons )

( not trying to contest anything you said , just adding in my thoughts)

MissyPoo likes this.