shaolin tiger re

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by maci1990, Sep 16, 2018.

1. maci1990

maci1990 New Member

the shaolin tiger re-scroll does not have super arts effect nor anything new. it's like shaolin tiger, it should be repaired

2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Could you elaborate on this issue? Shaolin Tiger RE does indeed have its Super Arts, as I just tested it out. Yes, Shaolin Tiger doesn't have any new combos unlike the other RE Scrolls, but it is not like this change needed. Shaolin Tiger is already a high tier Scroll

3. maci1990

maci1990 New Member

I have shaolin tiger re scroll but for some reason there is no super arts effect

4. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Are you sure you're pressing the correct button? Are you sure you meet the requirements to perform Super Arts? You must be Lv 15 or higher with the ability to perform Nanmu (have the Guardian's Gem), and your HP in game must be below 15% (HP bar is flashing).

If all these requirements are met, equip the Scroll and go into Training Mode and spam the "B" key.

5. maci1990

maci1990 New Member

lvl 44 I bought 1 shaolin tiger re scrollt and no super art effect. point is like plain shaolin tiger scroll

6. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

You are sure that you are pressing the correct button to perform the Super Art? Send a ticket in for support if it still does not work after the update maintenance.