Server Merge and New Server coming soon!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poddy

Poddy Member

So as mentioned in the patch notes Chip HP increased to represent the population of the server, along with this will Ore Deposits also be increased to match the large increase in numbers of players from 2 servers to the 1 server ?

2. [GM]Lupinsan

[GM]Lupinsan RedFox Games Staff Member

We are expecting populations to slightly decrease after the new server launches, so ore deposits will not be increased. I am also not sure if we can effectively modify how much ore is in the core.

3. Poddy

Poddy Member

I thought it was valid question as other things like Pitbosses etc not every single person does in the game, but with Ores and Mining well let's be real everyone fights their tails off to obtain Mining rights and so naturally everyone ill mine.

4. buddy

buddy Member

Yes, actually, the population well be halve between the two server. So as for the quantity of ore deposit, there's no need to change, but i would suggest if permitted, that the rate of ore gathering will be lessen, some like 1 ore per minute enough to reach 2hrs to 3 hrs ore mining. This will benefit the defeated race to farm/level during the span of mining on regular areas without the oppressing win race. I just read this suggestion somewhere.
    More power and support

5. bayside

bayside Member

the population did not slightly decrease in titan gm.. it MASSIVELY DWINDLED..cw would be like 5 vs 5 very soon.. :mad:o_O:(

6. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Before you read , scrool down page, if u want skip text..

If not then read this.

Erm frankly saying... The rights.... Some people think they Own Mining and sets rules who can and who not. (Its good but also bad with consequences)... loobies who cant get decent gears and elems Becouse Somebody before them able farm PBS and keep things for themselves. Unless that lobbie gets into higher quantities (guild i mean) which usualy wont help to maintain population. Lots of peeps quit RF due to unbalanced begining. POTION prices especialy!... Some races uses the advantage of power to decrease or increase theyr race people amount. If not. They just ally with the enemy.. which always has rebellion against till. Both sides agree that they not allies anymore.
    Now the problem is for low level to find friends, people always tries avoid people. Gathering mostly countrymates around themselves (like Liga did).. the over side becomes Haters. What happens next - reroolings and quitings. Ofcourse both sides catfighting eachover , making wanted the people. Saying they just have no rights to take pbs everytime. RL gets sick and... then its nerves doesnt stand anymore in place. **** happens.
    The war is not exeption. People who only attend are usualy oldcomers or pocket bags, or rich people. Which has support form overs.
    If u have no friends , no countrymates, if you are pure solo player. U have no chance to live in this game. Only hight lv can maintain that.
    Monster spawn in usual zones is kinda low, especialy Assasin builders. Let me tell how simply happens.
    SOME Asses takes away all builders, for themselves, making harder to grind. More lobbies becomes beggers, since due to fact they cant maintain the dalant, dicena, spina due to prices of survival stuff expencive.
    If u try go against the some farmers . U simply become enemy of race. Due to usualy rich and hight dodge users able easily take over grinding spots. They afraid to die and lose contribution in dangerous zone . So Who suffers most? Newcomers.
    These people cannot live the base of game. Ofcourse u you provided with gears for every practicly lv . Till 35. If u do side quests. What next? Half of people never had mid or hight tier elems. 1/5 never had chanse to get those, unless friend gave useless ones. Rest tries to buy the Huge Amount of them.
    I seen how koreans play rf... how they care about race. Not only as wining but maintain people enjoyment in game.
    Its cool then some dude has like 10 elem sets in alts or ocl or baal ammus , showing off is cool.
    Ofcourse you would say we worked hard to earn those, Yea true. They also try hard to obtain Leftovers from you.
    Well truth is , you also right. They dont deserve it, none game has equal rights and ways ect..
    Yea thats true. This is why Rf is so divided into pieces. So many private servers failed. Same problem. Same people, same things happen over and over again.

P.s this text is ******** so just skip it. Have a good day.

d3dalus and ThuliuMrX like this.
  7. jahlove

jahlove New Member

GM can you help me i just block my game guard i didint se my caplock is on pls help me fix it i need to play now

8. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Send a ticket to support

9. Corssa

Corssa Member

Aaaand there goes a small loan of a million disena from Cerberus for being too late. :mad:

10. Shanks1

Shanks1 New Member

não consigo logar minha conta por favor me ajuda

11. Corssa

Corssa Member

se vc nao sabe falar ingles ou usar o google tradutor, pode esquecer a ajuda de qualquer GM. kkk

12. Shanks1

Shanks1 New Member

not login my account please help me quick

13. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

Maintenance is ongoing. Please come back in 2-3h.... jesus

14. zhatokuzhi23

zhatokuzhi23 New Member

GM Please check the Special quest coz it "failed to deliver Quest" even if already done/ finish the quest.
    [​IMG]

15. Shanks1

Shanks1 New Member

not login my account please help me quick

16. Shanks1

Shanks1 New Member

after yesterday's update I can no longer log in my account, please want to answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.