Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Infamy, Apr 21, 2019.

1. iwannatouchgirls

iwannatouchgirls Clean Up Crew

you got a girlfriend? bi‎tch please, you once told me you weren't ugly and look how that turned out
    i'd stay on your toes if i were you, cause apparently wendy101 is a fake account and so is your existence(?)—who knows when your "girlfriend" (if you are referring to your neighbor's 13 yr old daughter, she does not qualify, unfortunately) will be next?

dear, bringing your name up from time to time doesn't qualify as anything near an obsession; in fact, it would be more unnatural not to, considering that you are the posterboy of neckbeardism and pedophilia of these forums. as for you, though, how many times have you stayed up late just to reply to my bait? how many hissy fits have you thrown for my sake?

if you are still wondering or pretending to feign ignorance on why i name dropped you, here is a nostalgic excerpt from maomi's thread:
    hey hey remember when practically everyone here shat on your face and embarrassed you while you spent every day crying about it? talk about an actual manchild; check out big boy phawnix with the salty aftertaste trying to get back at the evil bAD cyber bullies

i wonder if, in the process of trying to sh‎it on me, you have accidentally pasted the manuscript for the autobiography or whatever tf you were supposed to be writing because everything you said is a textbook representation of your soyboy self. unlike you, i visit this trashy site on occasion to talk sh‎it and preach the gospel of oppai lolis, while i can count, with my hands, the number of days you spent offline even if i chop all my fingers off—keeping up that record since 2017, wow, you are a fu‎***** enthusiast. tell me, do these forums have a perfect attendance trophy? fun fact i remember visiting these forums after what should be an eternity to you and i almost forgot all about you if it weren't for the sight of you still swashing my year-and-a-half old pee in your mouth & trying to diss me in front of a bunch of new forumers who didn't even give a f‎k huuuuuuge yikes

half these forums have me on ignore? how about we take a look at the entire list of people who have blocked me:
    • you
    just a smidge away from being half of everyone, don't you think?
    now how about the amount of people who ignored you since day 1 because of your incessant bit‎chin' about being bullied on the internet oh boy

let's not forget that the reason why you blocked me along with a bunch of other people is because your soyboy feelings were constantly getting soaked (shame forum bans don't actually mean anything), and now we've come full circle, with you getting all sweaty despite your claims as regards how nobody takes me seriously. btw how many reports did it take to get lexi banned after that 7 year old in the park comment?

since you've missed out on a ton of juicy stuff ever since you put me on ignore, i'll drop this again for you:
    [​IMG]

Tengu likes this.
  2. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

damn boi, you out of breath from posting that?

not bad, i'd say 3/10 but then again i'd probably be saying that if you had the actual balls to post a pic of yourself here lel

3. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

LMAO ENOUGH W THIS CHARADE. YOU'RE NOT ANYTHING IRL EVEN THOUGH YOU KEEP PUSHING THAT NARRATIVE ON FORUMS. WE LITERALLY EXPOSED U AND FOUND U WERE LYING ABOUT YOUR JOB AND FAMILY, SO IK FOR A FACT THE GIRLFRIEND UR MOVING IN W IS UR ******* BODY PILLOW. boy oh boy are u cringy, i really wonder how pathetic ur life is irl

PatrickRF and Tengu like this.
  4. iwannatouchgirls

typing on a keyboard WOW what a workout

if that's considered being out of breath then what do we call the tantrum you were throwing after you got exposed? or when gm shadow TEMP banned you that one time? you were all like "im gonna quit the forums" who are you even tryna fool mister your bu‎tt is glued to your dx racer and these forums are your life and primary source of prepubescent kids
    sh‎it yo you were huffing and puffing like you been done chasing an 8 year old down an alleyway
    you say you live with your girl; was she there watching you have a mental breakdown?

unfortunately i don't care enough about what anyone here thinks of me to expose myself; maybe if you had a real romantic partner you wouldn't be so starved for affection but still it's good you managed to find your place among the holy trinity of uglies with minh and infamy

5. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

yeh i was just guessing honestly, like i said i feel bad that you have to live on taco bell and twinkies i think it might affect your health

you want me to paypal you a couple grand to get you through the next few months? you don't even have to get me back son i give to charity all the time i'm actually a really good guy irl and i care about you. what are you even doing on this forum dude go outside and let sunlight caress your skin vitamin D is good for depression

u mad bro?

6. iwannatouchgirls

that would be an example of sarcasm, something you eventually learn to pick up on when you communicate with people over the age of 6

what i am still doing on here is a good question, as i might as well not even bother checking in anymore; despite having the free time to refresh these forums every 10 sec, an hour and a half of your efforts couldn't amount to anything greater than a piss-poor parroting of me, and what's ironic about this exchange is that i have seen more sunlight this past week than you have the past 2 years you've spent with my di‏ck metaphorically in your mouth; who knows, if you pay me enough maybe i'll offer you just the tip because i never did get that $20 from toast and all the world's money won't get you a real girlfriend when you look like that. not only did your face come out quite wrong you can't even roast a ni‏gg‏a to save yourself; knowing this i'd neck myself too if i were your dad, realizing that i have given birth to a grave disappointment, but hopefully long before i discover your not too subtle obsession with underage pusspuss

since your replies ain't keeping me awake i'm hitting the sack. you can spend the night fuming in front of your screen "with your girlfriend," just like the good old days, but if there's anything as unhealthy as a taco bell and twinkie diet it's gotta be losing sleep over a dead forum

also i prefer venmo

7. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

yeah that's why you always gotta have the last word right? i forgot that's a thing with you... i'll let you have it then

i wouldn't want to be around when your autistic guard dog @TheImmortalSea comes back

8. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

Me reading RF beef at any point in time :

[​IMG]

9. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

damn ur salty i exposed u as a pedophile huh?
    salty enough to report my other account LMAOOO

PatrickRF likes this.
  10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Did you really just tell him he can have the last word then try to have the last word in the same post without realizing it?
    [​IMG]

11. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

bro I loved your roles in Star Wars 7 and Annihilation.

tamirtov and EliasAndBob like this.
  12. rfSexy

rfSexy Art Potato & Clean Up Crew

Where are all the girls- jk there are no girls on the internet

Phawnix likes this.
  13. MeganAndrews

MeganAndrews New Member

DAMN I LOOK GOOD

14. iwannatouchgirls

man started lurking [​IMG]

15. thatnordicchic

thatnordicchic New Member

Henlo!

A little bit about myself; I used to play RF occasionally whenever I'm afking in a different game. Back then I would always just play NHAA because I was never really good at the game. I haven't logged on in a very long time and I'm absolutely bored rn, so I thought I'd reinstall the game. Unfortunately, I can't remember my old password, and the email I used for my account has long been deactivated so I have no way of accessing it. I was gonna contact the staff but I got sidetracked and came across this thread, so I'm gonna go ahead and post a selfie because it's very unlikely that we will ever meet each other, ha!

I went through a variety of igns, and as I said, I was strictly an NHAAer. My old igns were Freyja/Freya/frey/solsikke. Idk if any of those ring a bell but whatever.

Byyeee!

[​IMG]

16. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

@Phawnix.
    damn, i wonder how does it feel like to get banished from the forums by the community for the second time now...
    i kinda pity you honestly.
    @M4cropod.

HumoLoco and Tengu like this.
  17. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

Man I made a funny pic but took it down cuz of my conscience

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  18. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

It baffles me how Phawnix has the Clean Up Crew forum title

271115 likes this.
  19. TheImmortalSea