Sealed Options.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by N33DSWAG, Jul 18, 2018.

1. N33DSWAG

N33DSWAG Member

Hey GM's, as you already know Sealed Options play a big part within 9dragons when it comes to pvp/pve.. can we please get a fix on them please, esepcially the PVP side of things, for example.. the PVP Damage Decrease, that doesn't work as "Crit Rate" over powers it and the Decrease isn't an "overall" dmg whether its crit / non crit.. everyone is building crit rate on sealed options as a base "pvp" strat which is very over rating but if you guys updated the sealed options and gave us more of an understanding on how it all works and what they actually do then we can tailor those seals to our "builds / play style"..

another example would be "Block Rate" what the heck is this? is this defence / dodge or is this damage decrease / crit defence?

I believe the "(PVP)Damage decrease by %" should be also tailored to decreasing damage if it was a crit so basically a crit defence mechanism..

another thing, i have spent 5+ hours and many other people have done this too! on simply clicking in this order..

Sealed Options Procedure
    1. Press L
    2. Click Combine
    3. Click Unseal / Change / Extend
    4. Open Bag
    5. Click Relic
    6. Press Change
    7. Rinse and Repeat x 1stack of Medium Sealed Beads

i bought 3-4 stacks of medium sealed beads and took me SOOO LONG!!

GM's, a simple fix to this would be giving us the choice to choose what "sealed option" we want (like a candy bar window), weather that is [High], [Medium] or [Low] and simply just doing a "RNG" whether we get that "sealed option" or whether we just get a [Low] for that specific option..

example
    No.1 - I have 1 stack of meds, i follow the "Sealed Options Procedure" but at step 5 i get a window that shows me all the options and then a little tab next to it saying [High], [Medium] or [Low], i will then click the "change" buttom (as of step 6) and the RNG will consume a random amount of Medium Sealed Beads used for that [High] option, and of course it will be a "RNG" just like as it is now but we just have the freedom of choice to choose what we actually want...

** TO BE HONEST I DONT EVEN KNOW IF THAT WHOLE THING MADE SENSE ** but the devs should get the idea.