[Scroll Suggestion] Roaring Thunder

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by JediCub, Nov 19, 2020.

?

Do I have your support?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JediCub

JediCub New Member

Roaring Thunder
    56k Carat/1050 RC

SCROLL
    Profile-akatsuki (1).png
    Stance:
    OrneryInsidiousDunnart-small.gif
    Block:
    akatsuki-unist-sprite-attack17.png
    Description

A fighting style that incorporates the unrelenting power of thunder and karate. It is made to break the opponent quickly and efficiently. Used for 1-on-1 CQC.

Combos:
    Human Cannon

unknown (56).png unknown (56).png unknown (56).png unknown (56).png
    175px-UNI_Akatsuki_5A.png 175px-UNI_Akatsuki_5AA.png 175px-UNI_Akatsuki_cl.5B.png 175px-UNI_Akatsuki_22X.png
    A four hit combination that ends with a powerful rising punch. The first 3 hits have rather good recovery and are reasonably fast starting with a one two combination into a elbow strike, then finally the cannon. The last hit will act a lot like the last hit of Tengoryu's PPKP. It lifts on hit, and when juggling it'll have strong knockback. The last hit is delayable. Ender is also very unsafe.

Skull Crusher
    unknown (56).png unknown (56).png unknown (57).png unknown (57).png
    175px-UNI_Akatsuki_5A.png 175px-UNI_Akatsuki_5AA.png 129px-UNI_Akatsuki_cl.5C.png akatsuki-unist-sprite-attack12.png
    A deviation of the punch combo. Instead you alternate with a knee strike followed by a crushing axe kick. The last hit will bounce launch and will spike the opponent if in midair. The last kick isn't safe on block but is delayable.

Armor Pierce Kick
    unknown (57).png unknown (57).png unknown (57).png
    akatsuki-unist-sprite-attack3.png akatsuki-unist-sprite-attack4.png download.jpg 118px-UNI_Akatsuki_8j.B.png akatsuki-unist-sprite-attack12.png
    A kick combination that ends in a brutal three stage kick. Full extend kick, low shin kick, and then a jumping roundhouse into a high kick then axe kick. The ending 3 hit combination has you float off the floor from the start to finish of the 3 stage kick. (See White Fang's last kick in KKKK for reference) This move knocks back on ground and in midair spikes. Second and last hit is safe on block, the first is punishable. This combo fences.*

Jaw Crusher
    unknown (57).png unknown (57).png unknown (56).png
    akatsuki-unist-sprite-attack3.png akatsuki-unist-sprite-attack4.png 175px-UNI_Akatsuki_6C.png
    3-Hit launcher that ends in an electrifying uppercut. Launches rather high due to the uppercuts slow recovery. The upper cut is very unsafe on block.

Helm Crusher
    unknown (57).png unknown (56).png
    akatsuki-unist-sprite-attack3.png 175px-UNI_Akatsuki_6B.png
    2 hit bu launcher that ends in a mighty over head chop. Functions also as a ground hit. The punch will bounce on hit on the ground and in midair spikes. This combo is unsafe.

Blitz Shot
    unknown (63).png
    175px-UNI_Akatsuki_236X.png
    A orb like projectile that knocks back. The knock back isn't too harsh and also doing this move leaves you extremely vulnerable.

Dashing Side Kick
    unknown (60).png unknown (58).png
    175px-UNI_Akatsuki_66C.png

A lunging kick that will make the enemy slide back on hit.

Counter: Reflector
    unknown (57).png unknown (59).png unknown (58).png
    150px-UNI_Akatsuki_BC.png 175px-UNI_Akatsuki_66C.png

A counter that ends with a side kick making the aggressor slide similar to the unknown (60).png unknown (58).png .

Throw: Taser Lock
    unknown (56).png unknown (59).png unknown (58).png
    175px-UNI_Akatsuki_AD.png

You electrocute your opponent and send them back with an explosion.​

Hopefully you guys enjoy my concept. I'll try to update the images and the post when I can.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
  2. Sammyzenshin

Sammyzenshin Member

Love the idea! You have my support!

RagnaXBlade and JediCub like this.
  3. NeoStrayFox

NeoStrayFox Clean Up Crew

Support!

RagnaXBlade and JediCub like this.
  4. ThyShadowMaster

ThyShadowMaster Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

The fire burns within the creation of this scroll! I give my support!

5. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

CHESTOOOOO
    support