Scratch [Scroll]

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by BringBackClothes, Oct 22, 2017.

?

Support?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I mean I don't like any of the scrolls made by players. I don't accept that everything has to be recycled, that's just giving in like the people who spend even though the game is broken.

2. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

well maybe they wont make this scroll recycled, maybe they can take this as an idea and make animations for it , never know if you dont support

3. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

That run z will be aids I gaurantee I will abuse it, I support.

BJJFromGJJ and BringBackClothes like this.
  4. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I admit I don't know how the process works and how much of the player's ideas they actually use in developing it. All I know is I've been disappointed with the new scrolls. I'll stick with the older ones.

5. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

alright but do you seriously have to select no on 4 diff accounts like wtf is wrong with you kid now i see why people dislike you on here , and here i was trying to be polite

12characters and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  6. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Well I quit during OGP and wasn't here for GC so I don't know how many of them are recycled. I mainly use koroshu, shoot boxing, tongbeiquan and volador.

7. 12characters

12characters Well-Known Member

cryin

Phawnix and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  8. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I know tong's throw is recycled I can't remember from what. Volador is the most heavily recycled scroll I use, I didn't even know I liked it though until I got it perm from a box.

9. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

kk enough of your conversation , i understand if u have a lil "thing" against user made scrolls . If its rlly that much of a problem then dont come in the suggestion thread , cuz people like you dont want this game to improve but just want to complain about how it isnt improving and dying. If you dont want to support my suggestions then fine , dont .. that doesnt mean go OD and straight up sabotage my scroll . ive done nothing to you , i want to see those No votes turn into Yes or im reporting all of your accounts

10. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I don't want this game to improve? I'm beginning to think I'm the only one that does. You basically said yourself we have to accept the **** Nimonix is shoveling on us. That's your mentality. Keep bringing 100% recycled scrolls to suggestions though and think you're improving the game. smfh

11. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

Its a suggestion , as i said before , its a template for them to use . if they do make this scroll , they are bound to switch things around. Im not goot at animating so i had to use rfs animations as GUIDES .. if they make the scroll they can just make original animations for it keeping the combos similar. and even if they didnt , theres no reason for you to go ahead and down vote my scroll. and how tf is volador recycled? what about volador is recycled? rofl name 5 xD and take off the fkin no votes on ur alts kid youre petty af i still dont see any valid reason unless you are seriously autistic and your mom hated you for it so you decide to downvote my scroll

sht i even tried to help you and told ppl not to beef with you on my thread ... now i cant blame them

12. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Volador has 2 recycled grabs as far as I know. That's why it's the most recycled scroll I use.

13. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

wtf LMAO the front grab is unique , the run z is unique and the back grab is OMNI ... still have nothing to say against downvoting my scroll? cuz theres nothing to say youre just toxic

14. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Then you proved my point. Recycled scrolls are boring as **** and I stand by that.

15. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

you make 0 sense at all , you must just be a sad child

16. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I can see by your professionalism this suggestion is going to go over well. Good luck.

How can you recycle from something that doesn't exist in the game yet? If you're talking about Gem Fighter, you're an idiot.

17. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

tbh i dont see how the run z isnt unique besides the actual animation when that the target makes when being launched backs , its similar to every other throw back animation like xingyi , parkour , rrn, aikido etc

yea the animation for the run z itself is similar to luchadors but its a bit different i believe

but... its nothing to argue about , just pissed this kid voted no 5 times

18. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

i see

I 100% agree , just because of that you should support on ur 5 accounts smh

HumoLoco likes this.
  19. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Volador is the one example I'm aware of that uses recycling well. It takes all of the good animations/moves from otherwise unusable scrolls (in my opinion) and turns them into a scroll that is useful in almost any situation. (edging, saving, 1v1, etc)

I was playing OGP since open beta, I know what scrolls were out.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  20. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

things change , people change , skills change.. you have to be willing to change or you were never go anywhere in life. did you have the same haircut your wholelife? did you have the same gf your whole life? (if you ever had one) whats wrong with taking expired components and upgrading it? would you rather buy an iphone 5 or the iphone x? same sht just recycled with better components allowing it to do better things.. same thing with boxing and boxing SE. if you are ready for change then delete rf revolution and ill go to my old PC and send you RF Beta via skype and see how truely boring that is