Scammers-Big disappointment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ProjectTitan, Sep 12, 2018.

1. ProjectTitan

ProjectTitan New Member

game is going to shut down, and after i spent on only one account more then 1100usd on +shop
    I can not get refund even 10% of Redfox credits to start play another game from theyir company
    And where is logic

So at the end i pay more then 1100 usd for not exsisting game that soon not gone be able to play it
    For that money i could bought 30 games on stram and play for years

Good bye redfox,
    I dont have anything agains GM but deliver a message to your boss, he can take money i pay you for not exsisting game and go spent on psyho therapy and go attent some business course

2. Drexme

Drexme Active Member

Why did you spend that much money on a dying game? Did you not check the state of the game before you spent any amount of money on it? Do some research next time... Let this be a lesson to you...

PS: You can try and do a charge back from your bank or credit card company.

3. Chanel

Chanel New Member

You wouldn't want to invest with redfox's other games either. BlackDesert maybe but any other game will be neglected just as bad...Like drex said take the L and research the next game you play, see if it's worth spending even 0.10$ This is terrible indeed but you should've known from the population and lack of support that this game wasn't going to last...come on now. Use your head.

4. Cesha

Cesha New Member

you made a big mistake investing into a dead game, ask around whether a game is dead and do a search like others have said already. generally you would never want to buy things from korean mmorpgs because they provide a pathetic service and only keep servers alive to milk cash off of livestocks (this is what they think we are) they ignore the community even from their own country. Better luck in a next mmo :(

MissyPoo likes this.
  5. Quirino

Quirino Active Member

That's not how it works. You've paid for plus shop credits, you used those credits to buy plus shop items and you were able to use those items. You cannot expect a refund after you've been given a service that you paid for. That's like ordering a meal from a restaurant, completely eat the meal and then complain you didn't enjoy it and demand a replacement or money back. If you got your money back now, you would be scamming them, instead of the other way around.

6. MissyPoo

MissyPoo Active Member

How come ppl were able to do that??? That's what i was told to do also but i didn't do it, But i know ppl who got more then thousand back on recalling their money for bad services??? How could that been possible then? thats just a simple question not saying your wrong cause your not, but more how the **** they were able to do it

7. Quirino

Quirino Active Member

I'm not sure about that. They shouldn't have been able to do that because they bought their plus shop credits with the money and they received that. How the game is ran should have nothing to do with that. If people actually get the money back, then that's on Paypal's end I believe.

MissyPoo likes this.
  8. Ahrnes

Ahrnes Active Member

Its not easy to do a refund through PayPal , do not take people that say ", you can. " seriously .
    You gotta open a ticket on PayPal and you have to make your case for them to consider doing it seriously , and they talk with RedFox .
    Like Quirino said, RedFox provided you the items that you purchased , your purchase was not made through any false adverts/marketing.
    If you make a case of ," The Items were purchased to be used in a game with a long-term** usability in mind" , that is not going to work , Since the environment where you used your purchases that is "RedFox Ares Servers" is a service and the ToS has clauses saying that they can close the game whenever they want to .
    Its like buying an apple and being annoyed that it went bad after a week or two , specially when the seller gave you no guarantee that its a magic apple which will last forever .

And frankly speaking , Month 2 of the Game a lot of people including me made Sound and Logical argument on why this server will be closed down at the end of their lease . A lot of us advised players to not spend money on this game,especially if they cant afford to lose it , I spent atleast north of 150 USD myself , the first 100 on the first month and the next many dollars over the years , while i was bitter about the first 100 USD , i was not so much bothered about the money i spent on the game later on , cuz i was 60%+ sure that the game was going to be shutdown in the near future.
    all the money spent on Repent , cLoA and RFLoA could have easily funded a Port of the game on a current gen game engine , if not that , at-least a private server team to successfully launch the game as a P-Server.

Funny.

MissyPoo likes this.
  9. MissyPoo

MissyPoo Active Member

Thank you guys for your opinion :) well i'm guessing ppl had fking good argument to have their recall on this game and were not on their first attempt on any game or with paypal to do this, well i did put money in here hoping they won't close it but hey it was my only hobby that i spent on, but sure will be my last LOL 3 days left now before the end sure will miss alote of you :)