Sale: Snowflake Box

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Shinnen, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

I doubt even the heaviest RP spenders wouldn't pay 10k for a 1/3 chance at a 15%

etfjudas likes this.
  2. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

but you know that you're getting a MOUNT, rather than spend 100$ and got 12% and 15% mats and auto hunts...

most likely the mount box will cost around 10$ per box... which is very reasonable... it would save this game from unbalance fight!

3. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Yea but as most boxes the % would weigh it in at 5% is the most likely outcome 10% rare and 15% very unlikely

4. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

which is the whole point of that... if you are a heavy spender.., you would be able to get 15% mounts, and the people who spend at least got a mount,.... if they are lucky, they get a 10% mount and very lucky a 15% mount., instead of you know what box give us all 12% mat and auto hunt -.-

Having that kind of feeling will only turn away buyers and players who want to catch up with this game... and turn out to just be a waste of time to even try.

5. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

Very well said. Staffs of this game dont know how to run this game they just sit relax and receive money without paying back those RP spenders a good quality of what they spend.

6. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

i always feel like i have more chance at winning the lotto then getting the best 2 3 items in any of the boxes

Thats the reason i stopped buying RP it really is just a rip off the only box that has ever been worth buying is the Vagabond box ancient relic box and snow box u might as well burn your cash rather then open them with RP