[Sacred Scroll] UNDERGOING MAINTENENCE

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by Prizmo, May 22, 2016.

?

Would you like to see this scroll fully implemented?

1. Yes!

84.1%
  2. No. I will leave my opinion on why.

13.6%
  3. I am not totally sure, Prizmo, I'll tell you why.

2.3%
  1. tinythedepressed

tinythedepressed Well-Known Member

if you look behind you you'll be able to find all the substantial things that went over your head

Tengu and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  2. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

Ok, you can stay and go back and fourth with me, bumping my post, or ignore all together .

Your call.

3. tinythedepressed

you're probably thinking that last line was really clever and badass but I'll hold off on making fun of you for that

this isn't ogp. gm labeba isn't going to pick and choose suggestions on the front page with the highest support counts or suggestions from people who kiss her butthole the most and send them over to nimonix. we now have suggestion contests whereby the developers can view all the suggestions themselves and decide which ones they like, so supports don't matter anymore. it would make no sense for supports to matter because that would make the event biased towards older suggestions.

you've already been given some of the most detailed feedback you could possibly wish for, yet you disregard it because of "muh burning passion for rekkard" and "go **** ur own scroll karateman looool." this is what's turning you into @futureprizmo. heck, you've got the avatar down already so you're halfway there

you got 5 days to fix up your suggestion and make it something that hasn't been rejected already. I'd actually prefer if you kept doing nothing because that would just keep the competition low

"your call"

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  4. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

I don't understand why you find it necessary to bash down a suggestion. Just because it wasn't chosen for an event in GC, doesn't mean it was "rejected". You think Rekka needs "fixing" because it's not up to your standards, so you had to make a whole new account to bash it some more, which is completely unnecessary. Again, thanks for the feed back, I'll keep it in mind, now please go about your business. If Rekka isn't chosen, it's not the end of the world for me, as I previously stated before in General Discussion, and even back then on GC.

Besides, there's a reason why the scroll got 177 votes on GC, so I see no problem.

Ps. the "future me" designed a nice icon, so I took it. It's supposed to be me right? :p

5. iMino

iMino Well-Known Member

Damn why u guys doing my boy Prizmo dirty? Oh I remember when tiny said that to sacred

6. tinythedepressed

not being chosen for the event is exactly what it means to be rejected

if you really want rekka to be in the game, which i assume is true based on how much you kept saying "support rekka" in GC, then you'll have to change your suggestion to make it not acceptable for me, but for the developers who looked at your suggestion and didn't select it for implementation. remember that your 177 supporters are people who like your idea and want to see it in the game, not people who like to see long bars next to the word "yes." the same goes for the ones who were willing to take their time to give you detailed feedback, which you couldn't differentiate from personal attacks due to your ego. of course, nobody's forcing you; I'm just reminding you that you have 5 days left

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  7. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

There's a difference from giving detailed feed back and what you gave me just now and yesterday.

8. tinythedepressed

i know. your version of detailed feedback is something that doesn't hurt your feelings

BJJFromGJJ and 12characters like this.
  9. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

lmaoo if u think so.

10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
    "In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition is true because many or most people believe it: "If many believe so, it is so."
    [​IMG]

11. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

I told you on GC and I'll say it here.
    Get off my scroll post if you're just going to bash it because I'm not doing what you want.

12. Bored

Bored Well-Known Member

This scroll is never getting in .- .

The creator can't even take criticism.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  13. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

It's hard to accept "criticism" when the people who are giving it out aren't serious about it, telling you to change your creation to fix their or other's needs, and then trolling you or making fun of you and your creation because you're not listening.
    :/

14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

My criticism was never serious? You assume because somebody else said a potential fix to a pointed out flaw that it's fixing it to their needs? I mean considering how serious you take your idea and how you obviously want us to take it seriously too, does it really surprise you that, after being pigheaded towards every single piece of criticism ever posted, people lose respect for you and your ideas? I mean how can we take them seriously if you don't? lol And even Hitler's could dead heart could probably tell that Tiny and I actually care and have been wanting you to succeed so sorry you interpret everything as a personal attack.

15. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

Why are you still here? I don't need your input, nor do I want it.
    Geez, did I strike a nerve?

16. TheRealDexter

TheRealDexter Well-Known Member

17. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

<3

TheRealDexter likes this.
  18. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Enjoy living in Future Prizmo's shadow.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  19. Prizmo