Rumble Fighter Summer 2 vs 2 Tournament Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Toast, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  2. RebelKid

RebelKid New Member

ban all the scrolls that doesnt sell in the shop and ban all the exo that doesnt sell in the shop. blood dragon, paktour, etc are way too op.

3. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

How does the community feel about tournament second chances picked at random, to make up for no shows?

Shana likes this.
  4. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

well I'm not in the tournament personally, but I could say that having second chances is always nice to have

the tournament is going pretty smoothly so far too, so why not

5. gottablast

gottablast Member

Patriot and I earned our spot in the tournament.. If we don't get auto in the tourney we definitely deserve a second chance at the very least... im really not trying to sound like a whiny bit** but it's the truth :<

6. [GM]Toast

Thanks for your opinion. Issues like this need to be handled through the help desk. We have contracted Patriot and are currently awaiting his response.

We are currently looking towards implementing a second chance given at random instead of a loser's bracket. Loser's bracket might be introduced in 1 vs 1 tournaments.

GotMilk and Shana like this.
  7. GotMilk

GotMilk Active Member

They already said they will not be making anymore changes to bans. It would be unfair for the players who spent money to attain these items. They also said the too powerful scrolls will be taken into account for future tourneys.

8. gottablast

gottablast Member

when do you want to do our match?

9. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

I didn't read much into this but one thing that came to mind was all the ddosing a lot of folks will be doing. Will have to have some sort of mod or gm in the room when events like this happen since some people feel like they gotta boot folks.

A lot of times, we can't even have nice things like this since those few or a lot of people boot off their competition.

Swervo likes this.
  10. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

servers being ddosd by someone
    est 1:05 pm sat jun 30
    and u guys tryna hold a tourney smh
    ---
    stopped

Swervo likes this.
  11. Swervo

Swervo Active Member

If you were in the tournament and you lost then that should be the end of it .
    If you're doing a loser's bracket and this tournament is 2v2 then keep it 2v2 .
    9 times out of 10 a 1v1 match is gonna result in one of the two participants being ddos'd .

12. Octavian

Octavian Member

Could you move the dates set for the event to this weekend? There are 3 days total for the rest of the event, which can fit into Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If you were to look at the recent comments in the actual 2v2 tourney thread, you can see that people are agreeing with it being moved to the weekend. I think the time for when the matches start if moved to the weekend should happen after 6 PM, so people who have work will most likely be home by then for other timezones

13. camslam

camslam New Member

Will there be another tourny soon?

14. Octavian

Octavian Member

To add, I realize that the Redfox team probably doesn't get paid over the weekend, but if you could do this favor for those who are still in the tourney. I am sure we would all appreciate it, including myself @[GM]Toast

15. [GM]Toast

I wasn't given authorization to work over the weekend, otherwise I would have hosted it over the weekend.

16. Octavian

Octavian Member

Aww okay, thank you for the reply. I hope everyone is still able to participate then

17. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

Hello, Lloyd here, I'm just wondering if you can change our first preliminaries fight to winners to Blazn and Lloyd. We showed a couple proofs that we had won that fight because the other team were not cooperating with us; or one of them chose not to participate, making us the winners. Armani has still not yet added til this day so it does make it a little confusing. Also because it said we were disqualified, we were put into preliminaries round 2, for which we had won. Will there be any accommodations for our team for winning both our fights? Hope you can answer ASAP ! Hope to hear from you !~ - Lloyd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.