|| Rumble Fighter Player DEMANDS ||

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Maomi, Nov 27, 2016.

?

Which would you think would allow more stability, and begin to make persons more interested in game?

1. Respawn Mechanic (Why? -Optional-)

100.0%
  2. Clothes/Scrolls/Exocores - Player Distribution (Why? -Optional-)

33.3%
  3. Scroll/Exocore Trial (Why? -Optional-)

66.7%
  4. None (Why? -Optional-)

33.3%
  5. NimoniX is busy with other games, and these will not be implemented in the near future.

33.3%
  6. RedFox, as a respected holder of the franchise, Rumble Fighter: Revolution, is to be held respo..ble

66.7%
  7. Us as players, cannot change the game we play, we only pay for what we want.

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Rumble Fighter || Ideal Original
    Hello,
    First off, I want to say that in no way am I trying to say that
    the past promoters and holders of the franchise/game known
    as Rumble Fighter, did a close to terrible job. I'm
    just suggesting ideas, that should of been made a very
    long time ago.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Respawn Mechanic
    In Rumble Fighter's Battle Mode, has multiple maps that in which,
    if a character gets hit off, they die, and have to wait until the next
    round.
    I believe this is a very insuffiecient way of playing, as such, fighting
    is potrayed as someone getting knocked out, or put into submission in a
    match. How can Rumble Fighter, be called a mmoRPG, morever an Action/Fighting
    game, when it takes literally 2 Seconds for a match to be over due to someone
    being thrown over the map.
    I have a simple solution, that will make it better for everyone, who wants
    to keep enjoying the game, even when hit off the map.
    If you don't know, in Japan's Rumble Fighter, they have the uniqueness of if
    someone gets hit off the map, they can revive, without a revival tool.
    But, I know that a lot of Proffesional/Exotic Gamers come to Rumble Fighter, for a challenge.
    Thus, I believe a 'Infinite Revival' button shall be made.
    The button would be an option, just as 'Items' or 'Chatting' is in, a room, and as normal,
    the owner of the room would decide.
    Every time a character is hit off the map, they will lose a reasonable ammount of health, supposedly
    [20] or [40] and spawn where they first spawned at the start of the game.
    There could even be a new stat, called most KOs if you think hitting someone off the map would'
    cause a problem in game percentage.
    This will greatly improve how the game potrays in a Fighting/Action serical, for now everyone
    has a chance to learn from their mistakes, rather than die and wait for the next round.
    Even in Demolition, I believe it would be played more if this was implemented, for the player
    would spawn at different marks put arround the map, and of course lose [20] or [40] health
    for everytime he/she dies.
    Even in Team Demolition it could be helpful.
    Perhaps one of the members of the team would be given the role of putting down a sort of 'Revive Area'. In
    which once the RA is put down, all players on the team who get sent off the map, would be brought back
    to the RA. But of course, they player that controls the RA would have a good ammount of seconds
    to put down the RA and take it up, to put it in a new spot.
    Also, the RA can be lost if not taken up by the RA Holder, and if the RA Holder gets knocked off.
    This will greatly improve how players see the game, as more of a MMORPG, rather than a
    Hit to Kill Basis, and make them think more, rather than go for the kill, which is usually
    how players get killed most of the time.
    Lastly Notes: Games would be more playable if they had a twist, moreoever a increase in people
    would want to 'Rage Quit' or call 'BS' because they got hit off the map. They would
    learn from their mistakes, and keep trying, which I think is wonderful, due to how
    many people call duds like 'Lagger' or other terms refering to them dying is the
    other players fault. This will greatly improve how players see the game, and make it
    more competitve, and a critical learning experience.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clothes/Scrolls/Exocores - Player Distribution​

Scrolls, Exocores, even Clothing Wear are made every day, believe it or not.
    They may not be posted, but ideas are much very thought up.
    So, why, if literally every human on earth has a mind, and in thus has imagination, not
    show them to the world? The best reason is because they ask themselves, 'What will I gain from this?'
    'Will my work be noticed?' 'Will someone think I stole this?'.
    This is why, I think players should have a distinct way to make clothes,scrolls, and exocores, by
    their own will.
    Clothing --
    I believe clothing should have a template in which they can be painted/implemented/pictured into, in thus, can be
    folded up, and presented on how it would look on a player.
    Scrolls --
    Scrolls, on the other hand, would have a specific software, in which animations can be
    brought togther to make a fighting style, damage, special techniques would have to be explained and
    also have animations of.
    : Scrolls once done, can be; like Clothing, put on a lay-out and the animations can come
    together and be potrayed on a spread-sheet.
    Exocores --
    Exo-Cores would be just like Scrolls, but animations would have to be in the form of
    graphic animation.
    [A]: Same scenario for Scrolls, a lay-out will be made of the animations combined, and be layed-out on a
    spread sheet.
    [H]: Of course, all three of the categories will have to go through some sort of check, to see if they're approval or
    not. Players that made and if they are implemented would receive 5% - 20% back from the number of people who
    bought the item, for a specific ammount of months, my number would be [1]. (Since players would
    already know about the item, before hand, if a post was made about the number of Player-Implemented Scrolls
    being made that month.)
    [P]: This will greatly see-through a month in which the company/organization has no
    ideas on what the community wants, and would be better for acts of 'Progressive Income'.
    For, literally, by the shows of how many boxed events the company has been throwing out.
    You don't get much from actual items, rather just give 'Luck to Win' or 'Pay To Win' items in the form
    of a lottery ticket, or a box.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scroll/Exocore Trial​

I believe this is the most controversial idea on Rumble Fighter, in fact, I don't think it was an idea at all. To my many sources,
    back in 2008-2010 or in-between, scrolls were able to be used to see if it fit the user's needs, as forth videos don't really show what's
    all to offer from a scroll. e.g Timing, Damage, Juggles, Fence-Edgers, Secret Ground-Hits/Juggle Launchers
    It's relatively simple. (From my point of view)
    All that would happen is a player would have the option of 'Demo-ing' or Trying-Out a scroll, near the buttons of Buying/Gifting.
    The player would be sent to Training Mode' with the scroll and a good map in which all aspects of the scroll can be seen/approved.
    g.e Moon, Dos Palmas (New) , Dojo (They can either be chosen by the person, or picked at random.)
    [H]: The scroll would only be able to be trialed in a one-month interval of which the scroll was implemented into the game.
    Also, for previously released scrolls, the user would have to pay a reasonable ammount, [100] to [557] Carats, or [10] to [20] RedFox Credits.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  2. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Son what is this essay?
    Divide it into sections that people will pay attention to, please.
    As for them brining respawn into battlemode. Here's my idea. Because we've had edge=ko for so long, they should make an option for "Respawn upon falling off map" that should be right next to the "mute" and "Items on" options.

lVlonsterCat and Yusuke like this.